ITF 4* Reward

Just throwing this out there that doing the special badge on 4* Aeon gets you a target dummy, doing it on LGTF gets you a cool ass bonking sword. But ITF gives no such reward? Personally I would love something like a unlimited love arrow but maybe make it so they have a Kheldian aura for a little while in theme with the mechanics of the content ❤️

• Developer

It's not my content, but in the case of those three things, my understanding is that ITF has no special 'secret' fight, while the other two do. It's not 4* that gets you those rewards, its the special fights that are exclusive to 4* but not required.

In other words, if something cool like that were added to ITF, it'd likely only happen if a new hidden encounter gets added to ITF.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dev Unitas said:

It's not my content, but in the case of those three things, my understanding is that ITF has no special 'secret' fight, while the other two do. It's not 4* that gets you those rewards, its the special fights that are exclusive to 4* but not required.

In other words, if something cool like that were added to ITF, it'd likely only happen if a new hidden encounter gets added to ITF.

True, the only other fight added apart from the final one is the two giant robots and Vandal but they are needed to finish the mission. A giant Nictus minotaur on the two bridges as you enter the final mission could be a cool addition, but adding an additional boss fight seems a lot less likely 😄

• Developer
4 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

There's still two remaining Accolade powers that haven't been added to the game to throw in the mix. 

Ironman and Super Patriot. 

If those were ever used, they would never be as rewards for 4*. As it stands, I'd say it's highly unlikely they will ever be used, based on conversations I've had with the powers devs. Not speaking for them there, just my personal thinking.

• Like 1