Clones?

So, I have always been a fan of the whole 'clone' or 'multiplying' power of oneself.  Multi-Man, DupliKate, Ditto/Echo from Ben 10.  And was thinking it could be an interesting MM build, having all the pets just be your character!  Not sure what the other side of it could be cause personally only see them as doing melee things, but still thing it could be an interesting concept!

Either way, thanks for the time!  Just wanted to get this out there as a thought and as something I would love to see!

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Enterphase said:

And was thinking it could be an interesting MM build, having all the pets just be your character

I mean, sure, that's one way to do it.

Clone Melee seems like a more practical mechanical application of the idea though, to get away from MM's weird powerset rules without giving up on the normal clone fantasy of "let's all beat this guy up together". Also means you aren't stuck trying to make 3-6 different pets that are all stuck with the same powerset as you.

I might put together something for that later, dunno.

Aspiring game designer and minotaur main.

Anyone can tear something down. The true talent is building it back up again, better than before.

My collection of powerset suggestions - open to comments and feedback!

1 hour ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

you can do with illusion controller at the moment

With just one power that will take a little bit to get, and honestly doesn't feel very accurate to what I think would be cool.

1 hour ago, Enterphase said:

With just one power that will take a little bit to get, and honestly doesn't feel very accurate to what I think would be cool.

Why not to try Illusion Dominator then with Martial Assault (or how it's called) as a secondary?

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

11 minutes ago, Purrfekshawn said:

Why not to try Illusion Dominator then with Martial Assault (or how it's called) as a secondary?

The fantasy kinda falls apart when your Phantom Army starts firing their Blaster powers and pulling out ice swords. It's okay to ask for powersets that don't map cleanly to existing sets, but still cover very common themes in superhero fiction.

Aspiring game designer and minotaur main.

Anyone can tear something down. The true talent is building it back up again, better than before.

My collection of powerset suggestions - open to comments and feedback!

10 hours ago, CrusaderDroid said:

The fantasy kinda falls apart when your Phantom Army starts firing their Blaster powers and pulling out ice swords. It's okay to ask for powersets that don't map cleanly to existing sets, but still cover very common themes in superhero fiction.

Yeah, that would kill it hard for me if i was able to even get that to point.

13 hours ago, CrusaderDroid said:

MM's weird powerset rules

Which ones?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• 2 weeks later