Rotate camera aroudnd my toon?

Im old but not that old.
I used to be able to rotate the camera around my toon (To take a screenshot) but I cant do it anymore. Can someone explain to me hot to return the ability?

• Like 1

Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

The function is /camrotate. You can bind it to any convenient key if you (like me) find the middle button a PITA to use.

Say, the left Shift key:

/bind LSHIFT camrotate

— holding the left Shift will now allow look-around mode.

There are several camera control commands that are useful to set and reset the view.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

Is this maybe one of those things that got changed in the "modern" keybind profile?  Can't think why else you'd lose that ability except if you started a new toon and didn't notice it defaults to modern profile now instead of classic.

• City Council

The default binding got changed to left mouse button in page 7 for new characters, to line up with industry standard controls. Existing characters or those switched to Classic would have kept the previous setting of MMB.

On 5/16/2024 at 6:46 PM, Glacier Peak said:

image.png.0e140763a078a8dbcfbbbf1de770526d.png

oh man, thank god you posted this.

i recently made an alt and it's been driving me mad that since the recent release the camera pan is broken and keeps pinging back round unless the middle button is held down

• Thumbs Up 1