Taskforce/ouro arcs limiting interaction with contacts

So, I'm running an ouro arc, and I get a prismatic after completing a mission. 
And..there I am, all ready to get a pre-made costume from the vendor..and I see this: 

image.png.73dbace24ecb76565f707022991f366e.png

While I completely understand if I were in a TF that my team might be bothered by my doing tasks like this - this is just me on an ouro arc. I'm an adult. I ought to be able to do this transaction in the middle of any content if I want to. (I wouldn't do so on a team, that'd be rude. Unless my own costume was just THAT bad and they asked me to do so.) 

For something like this, I think the ol' TF warning should go the way of other ideas that have since worn out their welcome - like converting emps to reward merits. 

Just a suggestion. 

Ouroboros Flashback story arcs internally work exactly the same as Task/Strike Forces, coding wise.  That's why you can't invite anyone on after you start, and it's also why you can't interact with certain NPCs.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Microphone 1

9 minutes ago, Eiko-chan said:

I believe the suggestion is that the contact restriction should be removed for all Task/Strike Forces, not just Ouro arcs.

Unless the devs learned something about the code that changes exemplaring/malefactoring, they are going to run into why the Live devs set up TFs/SFs to work that way. Without a character to exemplar/malefactor to, the current TF/SF system was the only way to level down a character to the content.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

you can still adjust your costume during an oro arc directly from any trainer in any zone.

And certain P2W/START vendors and trainers, (a la those in Pocket D), also allow you to interact with them while on a TF - I believe it has to do with with whether they have any dialogue or are just the functional options, (train up, buy stuff, etc).