Happy Pride!

I dn't post very much anymore, I lurk a lot and my play is pretty uch just special events but this community and this game still mean everything to me. As a queer person, I've almost always felt at home and welcome here. I remember when our first Pride Event happened and how it was an honest to goodness official event. I also remember the troubles that caused but nevermind, love is love and thanks to this community and this game for being safer places for queers like me.

Photo Apr 11, 8 16 25 PM.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Game Master
Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2024 at 11:06 PM, Boudicia.Dark said:

I dn't post very much anymore, I lurk a lot and my play is pretty uch just special events but this community and this game still mean everything to me. As a queer person, I've almost always felt at home and welcome here. I remember when our first Pride Event happened and how it was an honest to goodness official event. I also remember the troubles that caused but nevermind, love is love and thanks to this community and this game for being safer places for queers like me.

Photo Apr 11, 8 16 25 PM.jpg

Happy Pride. I hope you have as much fun at yours as I did at mine the other weekend 🙂 

Edited by GM Crumpet
  • Like 4

That would look awesome as a stained-glass piece of art. I remember the days of the metal frames, parchment paper, and melting crystals that went into the oven and looked similar in style to that (80s / 90s).

• Banjo 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Happy Pride from an ally and friend

may you continue to soar proud and happy

Rainbow Girl on Twitter: "What is your favourite comic? #superhero # ...

• Thanks 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?