Electric Armor, what could be done?

boss

On 9/10/2024 at 11:56 AM, boss said:

I'm mainly talking about the exact thing you just said. Resist sets are obviously not close to being equal on scrappers and defender because of the resist cap. So, to choose any armor besides the big 3-4 (energy, Bio, stone) is basically nerfing yourself. I get roleplay purposes, but lets be serious here; no one wants to die all the time. Why would I choose Regeneration over Bio armor, besides maybe a theme.

My sig basically says it all.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

On 9/10/2024 at 9:25 PM, Without_Pause said:

Disclaimer, Elec was not in the list of said armor changes.

It actually was but it was mostly buffs to the T9. I say this as someone in Closed Beta

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

7 minutes ago, Seed22 said:

It actually was but it was mostly buffs to the T9. I say this as someone in Closed Beta

I was talking of those mentioned by the person who quit. Since I'm not in Closed Beta, I don't know what else was included. Interesting that they were looking into so many armors. I will say, the complete end drain aspect to T9 armors really needs to go away. It was removed from nukes. It is well past time to make the change for armors. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

28 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

I just hope that they actually take our feedback into consideration.

I hope we get a chance to provide feedback in the first place. So far the closed beta discord crowd has kicked and screamed so much that none of us forum peasants have gotten to see anything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Without_Pause said:

I was talking of those mentioned by the person who quit. Since I'm not in Closed Beta, I don't know what else was included. Interesting that they were looking into so many armors. I will say, the complete end drain aspect to T9 armors really needs to go away. It was removed from nukes. It is well past time to make the change for armors. 

I never say anything about Closed Beta as its highly experimental but wanted to provide some clarity on that. 

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

59 minutes ago, arcane said:

I hope we get a chance to provide feedback in the first place. So far the closed beta discord crowd has kicked and screamed so much that none of us forum peasants have gotten to see anything.

Meh. Experiments are experiments. At least heavy handed changes get reverted when the people in the closed beta complain. Not so with us forum peasants.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

My objection was that the changes were mostly lateral to me (but were punishing for some) and it still would have meant respecing 1/2 my characters.   I had cut down my number of alts a year or so ago because the changes were getting to me since it meant I was respecing a bit much.  (just the travel power changes which I mostly liked, still caused stress and I still have chars that need attention from then)

A lot of the changes seemed to be just hitting pulse on the cusinart.  Yea, if a "cool" mechanic is put in, do it to a new set.