WM - better pairing with /EA or /Rad?

TungstenShark

I want to try some powersets I have no experience with (on an AT I have no experience with, as I left before Brutes came on the scene). War Mace looks like a fun, straight-forward primary with a nice mix of single target and AoE. Do either Energy Aura or Radiation Armor pair better with it? I was leaning Rad, but I am still fleshing out the character concept. Any thoughts, feedback or comments are welcome, especially as it pertains to slotting (IOs also did not exist when last I played live). Thanks!

I want to try some powersets I have no experience with (on an AT I have no experience with, as I left before Brutes came on the scene). War Mace looks like a fun, straight-forward primary with a nice mix of single target and AoE. Do either Energy Aura or Radiation Armor pair better with it? I was leaning Rad, but I am still fleshing out the character concept. Any thoughts, feedback or comments are welcome, especially as it pertains to slotting (IOs also did not exist when last I played live). Thanks!

They will both pair fine with it.  Both bring recharge and endurance recovery, although for a brute I think Rad will work better for both with Beta Decay and all three endurance recovery tools (Gamma Boost, the heal and the absorb shield all manage endurance, it's obscene).  The meme is strong and pretty but I think WM/Rad will be stronger if a bit less pretty. You won't go wrong with either set though, they are both very good so best bet is to pick the one that looks more fun.