Endurance Slotting for Regen

Xyzor

How many slots are worth putting into Quick Recovery? Is it worth slotting Stamina at all?

Is the Body Mastery Health/Stamina ability worth it with a Regen build, or is there a soft cap that will be hit by the other abilities?

Please consider both endgame and mid-game builds.

I know I had this all figured out 6 years ago for my DM/Regen, but I can't remember any of it!

Thanks!

I generally take Body Mastery because it plays to Regen's strengths Also, there are so many procs for Regen, you can never have enough regen auto powers...

For the stamina, I take Performance Shifter (chance for +End and Endurance Mod) to get a good chunk of End and some mobility. The chance for +End proc is actually better than Endurance mod on Stamina and Physical Perfection.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

Any other thoughts on this? What about any soft cap or diminished returns? Worth more than 4 slots in QR if I am adding a lot of other Toggles (Tough, Weave, Focused Accuracy, maybe some Leadership powers). Is the, inherent Stamina power worth slotting at all?

I have a Savage/Regen with 4-slotted QR with Efficacy, Performance Shifter proc in Stamina, and the Miracle, Numina, and Panacea procs/uniques.  I... probably have way too much recovery under normal conditions.  It helps combat end drain a bit, but Seers, Mu, and Sappers are all still friggin' evil when it comes to that.  At least I never need to click Rest.

DM's end costs are modest and it's got a self +end in the set.  You don't particularly need to slot QR or Stamina.  Body Master (with Physical Perfection) is probably not a great pick for regen.

Agree wholeheartedly. On a related note OP, why not go Soul to alternate MoG and Shadow Meld?

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

Realizing that some of my end issues now may just be related to that fact that I am still in the mid-game zone (~lvl 40). Once I hit 50 and slot an incarnate or two, I think things will change.

I never took MoG on this toon, now or in the old days. I had amazingly sustainable, non-click-heavy build that I loved playing. Your idea is interesting, though, and I may spec into it to try it out once I level-cap. Thanks!