May we please have an "Art and Multimedia Creations" forums section?

Us creative types need a place to talk about and post game related

art (and costumes/contests/videos/cosplay/collabs etc etc etc) or we wander off.

Bonus points if you can assign it 606 as it's URL designation (like roleplaying is 41.0)

for nostalgia's sake (or perhaps 60.6 if a number in the hundreds would ruin your page count).

I haz artz and needez a place to stick it. =p

Thanks in advance for what you guys are doing. Many many thanks!

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

+1...

Also can we get an off topic section as well.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• Retired Game Master

I think there is a reluctance to add new forum threads here at the moment because new forum software is being prepared to replace this one. Probably you should look for a dedicated art thread after that is installed. Coming Soon

"No, really. He's a GM. Don't ask me."

--The Entire Server, probably.

I think there is a reluctance to add new forum threads here at the moment because new forum software is being prepared to replace this one. Probably you should look for a dedicated art thread after that is installed. Coming Soon

Fiddleback, you guys just added 4 boards last week...Is the new software going wipe out everything on these forums?  If so, I'll panic, get over it, and say you are right, we shouldn't create a new forum right now just to lose the artwork a few days/weeks/months later?  If not, why not humor us?

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Honestly, we've been hearing this for weeks.

I've been sitting on an extensive base building manual because I don't know how to format it for the new forums. 

And yes, I always enjoyed perusing the art and multimedia forums. 

Creativity is contagious.

Soon™ is getting less cool as time passes.

Let us have arts!!!

Seriously, the art community from Live was a smaller 9true) but very dedicated community!  The artists and art collectors, and even just the art admirers, have kept this game alive visually through all those gap years!  Give a place to allow them to show off the arts, both old and new! 

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6727.0;attach=3410;image

The art forums certainly kept me going through the gap years... also I think I recognize that last one. bdD2kT31_o.gif

Thanks Zemya. :)

Fiddleback: The obvious followup is who's department then? And is there anyone who would know for sure if everything will be wiped?

If yes, I would be willing to wait but if all the stuff that already exists will find it's way over to the new forums then I would prefer to have an art forum sooner rather than later or "Soon.(™)"

.........................Creativity is contagious.............

Indeed.

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

+1 Inf Widower...ty...I was perma haten not having this board