Join the Paragon Defense Force

Infinitum

We are the Paragon Defense Force

Remade from victory server on live with fun filled action every night, and a huge coalition of 5 Super Groups in addition to the Paragon Defense Force Elite Guard our Alt/overflow group.

I've seen lots of posts about people feeling like they are left out, or that the game is faster now, or their favorite AT gets no love.

Join us, we aren't picky, and are incredibly easy going.  In fact we only have 2 rules, be kind and have fun.

We pretty much run daily task forces, and have players on both coasts so teaming is never a problem and as one of the leaders, if my team is full, and you can hang tight for a bit, ill stay on later than I originally planned to just to help you get some game time in if at all possible.

We have a discord channel and operate some task forces by voice also.

My whole family plays, wife and 2 boys 5 and 12, so bring your whole family we are extremely family friendly.

I will post more members globals when I get on a computer, but you can usually send a chat to @Infinitum or @Aleriana if you would like to join our family.

Join us and let's save the world every night!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later

We added 1 member that saw this post, that's mission accomplished as far as I'm concerned because he is already a valued and active member of our Group.

We are here for any others that would like to join our group, or try it out.

Goal is to add enough people to have nightly multiple teams of any content, any AT, any type or powersets - we do not discriminate.  We will be providing any assistance in leveling with the ultimate goal to run a weekly all SG incarnate Trial.

So again, if you are having trouble finding teams, and feel left out, give us a shot.  We won't let you down.

• 1 month later

Some fun new things we have going on.

1. Dueling task forces: we try hard to ensure anyone that wants to participate doesn't get left out. So when a planned task force gets full we split teams and try to fill up both, usually both are full in a few min, and any pickup we get has joined by the end of the task Force.  We make it fun to compete to see who gets to the finish line first.

2. Mastermind Mondays: kicks off today actually, it's a gold side lowbie mastermind team/teams enjoying the gold side storylines.

3. Scrapper Sundays: a blue side movie scrapper team/teams enjoying the blue side storylines.

4. Ultimate farming, if you need fast levels we have several good experienced AE builds that can get you were you need to be pretty fast.

5. Auction House Marketing: several experienced marketeers than can assist you in gaining influence.

6. Incarnate Trials: we are very close to being able to run all SG on these at any given time, usually only need a few pickup.

If you are looking for a fun, laid back, no stress home, come give us a look.

Send a global to @Infinitum in game or message me on here and I will get you hooked up.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MrAxe said:

Me and my wife have been looking for an active SG since we got back to CoH. Next time we're on we'll sling you a tell. 🙂

Please do, you can also send a global to my wife @aleriana she's sometimes on earlier than I am, but I will definately be on later around 7-8 EST when I get home from work.

I like your emblem also, tanking is where my heart is.

On 9/23/2019 at 11:24 AM, Infinitum said:

Some fun new things we have going on.

1. Dueling task forces: we try hard to ensure anyone that wants to participate doesn't get left out. So when a planned task force gets full we split teams and try to fill up both, usually both are full in a few min, and any pickup we get has joined by the end of the task Force.  We make it fun to compete to see who gets to the finish line first.

This is what roped me in...  I was told "no pressure but we'd sorta like to try and beat another group from the SG..." 

SCHWING!  Citadel on challenge mode... Game on!  And then I took my cheap ass to the P2W vendor and picked up Assemble The Team, Mission Transporters, and Team Transport.  So... yeah, we won.   Although the next TF duel we lost miserably due to some massive knockback from a PUG.  Loads of fun though! 

As with any MMO, a good regular guild is the *key* to keeping people playing and interested far longer than they would otherwise.  And for me, PDF sure seems to be that group. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crowe said:

This is what roped me in...  I was told "no pressure but we'd sorta like to try and beat another group from the SG..." 

SCHWING!  Citadel on challenge mode... Game on!  And then I took my cheap ass to the P2W vendor and picked up Assemble The Team, Mission Transporters, and Team Transport.  So... yeah, we won.   Although the next TF duel we lost miserably due to some massive knockback from a PUG.  Loads of fun though! 

As with any MMO, a good regular guild is the *key* to keeping people playing and interested far longer than they would otherwise.  And for me, PDF sure seems to be that group. 

We love our Crowe  haha

• 2 weeks later

Couple of updates:

• Mastermind Monday's is a huge success, we are currently running 2 teams concurrently for 80% of the time we are rolling Monday night's.  Its a lot of fun most of us are up to 4 pets by 8 teammates is 40 characters on map steamrolling.
  • Scrapper Sunday's are also a hit, although not as big as MM Mondays.  Still pretty fun.
  • We are pretty close to having enough recruited to run incarnate trials at will with an all SG roster.  That's one of our big goals.
  • We are consistent in running multiple instances of the weekly TF
  • We ran Dr Q TF the other night 2hrs 17 min so we can pull off just about anything in the game in a timely fashion.
  • We have more than a few SG mates that are hami/msr raid masters (looking at you crowe)  🙂 I'm sure we could get you involved there also.

It's all about the fun and what we can offer you, anything you bring to us will work!

Edited by Infinitum

20 hours ago, Darkholm said:

hi I would like to join your Super group my nick name len

Send an offline message to @Infinitum and I will get you on.  I'm at work right now, will get you when I get home.

You can also try @eagleeyez @aleriana @crowe they may be on now.

• 1 month later
  • 2 months later

A very good Super Group. I team with them when time allows and I use their base for quick access on some of my characters because it fits the character theme. If I was looking for a more active group, Paragon Defense Force would be at the top of the list.

Edited by Myrmidon
  • Thanks 1

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

Do you have many people in Euro friendly time zones ? I'm playing on Reunion mostly now (I used to run the Eurocore SG on Victory as @minotaur), and Excelsior seems to have a higher pop in the mornings and early afternoons my time (say 0500-1100 Eastern) when I'm struggling to find teams/TFs on Reunion, so I was thinking of transferring a 50 or two over from Reunion and maybe making some new ones on Excelsior.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:02 AM, HornyBeast said:

Do you have many people in Euro friendly time zones ? I'm playing on Reunion mostly now (I used to run the Eurocore SG on Victory as @minotaur), and Excelsior seems to have a higher pop in the mornings and early afternoons my time (say 0500-1100 Eastern) when I'm struggling to find teams/TFs on Reunion, so I was thinking of transferring a 50 or two over from Reunion and maybe making some new ones on Excelsior.

Max activity time for our group is between 7pm eastern to roughly 1am eastern.  Sometimes later when we dont know when to stop.  🙂

On 2/5/2020 at 12:52 PM, Myrmidon said:

A very good Super Group. I team with them when time allows and I use their base for quick access on some of my characters because it fits the character theme. If I was looking for a more active group, Paragon Defense Force would be at the top of the list.

Thank you Myrmidon, very kind words.

Lately we have been working over the weekly task forces thoroughly to gain merits and badges.  So anyone looking to join let us know. 🙂

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

Thank you Myrmidon, very kind words.

Lately we have been working over the weekly task forces thoroughly to gain merits and badges.  So anyone looking to join let us know. 🙂

If you see me solo in global, definitely give a yell.😁

• Like 1

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

1 hour ago, Carandiru said:

I'm interested, but I don't remember how to add to the global without the person being online ...

My char is Dnamo (my global and dont know, i create one after this for test and i delete and forget)

I like a lot TFs! 😉

Click friends

Select global from drop down

Click add

@infinitum

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later