Kheldian MM Primary

biostem

What if we could summon Kheldians as a mastermind?  Here's a basic rundown for a Peacebringer-themed set:

1. Gleaming Bolt

2. Call forth Photon Drones - Basically a persistent version of photon seekers, except instead of detonating on impact, they start with gleaming bolt and gain gleaming blast with the first upgrade, and a single target version of pulsar on a long timer, with the 2nd upgrade.

3. Glinting eye

4. Enhanced illumination - 1st upgrade power

5. Luminous Detonation

6. Call forth Bright Novae - Starts with gleaming blast, then gets proton scatter (1st upgrade) and finally luminous detonation

7. Glowing touch

8. Summon White Dwarf - Starts with White Dwarf strike & sublimation, gains w.d. smite with the 1st upgrade and w.d. flare with the 2nd

9. Luminous Maximum - 2nd upgrade power

• Like 1

IMO -

3 Nova scaled to the same power level as the minions in other sets

2 Dwarf scaled the same and the lieutenants

1 Kheld Scrapper for the boss 

With both upgrades give them the basic powers. IE 4 (not 5) blasts for the nova with appropriate to hit and damage scaling.

At char creation choose BP or 'Shade.

Anyhow my thought on it......

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

IMO -

3 Nova scaled to the same power level as the minions in other sets

2 Dwarf scaled the same and the lieutenants

1 Kheld Scrapper for the boss 

With both upgrades give them the basic powers. IE 4 (not 5) blasts for the nova with appropriate to hit and damage scaling.

At char creation choose BP or 'Shade.

Anyhow my thought on it......

Well, I felt that a dwarf would be cooler as the top-tier henchman.  I envisioned the novae as the T2's and that they'd be the bulk of your offensive damage.  The T1's would be sort of "imperfect" summonings, and would basically just be the wispy photon seekers, only without blowing themselves up.  I had originally thought to make the T3 pet a lightform using the melee attacks, but it just wouldn't look very good, IMO.