Because we did not get one during live

Valtina

We have been together over twenty years and this game was the one game we never could stand being without. We never got the wedding shots while they were live so here you go. Sgt. Firewalker and Valtina of Justice server from live now on Everlasting as Thomas Firewalker and Valtina Firewalker 

Edit: getting the picture in and typos lol

Sarge_and_valtina.thumb.jpg.c36e20bbdc65b0f59b7bcaa6d332d81f.jpg

• Like 1

Glad you finally got the wedding shots.  :)

Congratulations on over twenty years and may there be over twenty happy years ahead!  (And twenty more, and twenty more, heck just keep on going for as long as it keeps being happy!)

Glad you finally got the wedding shots.  :)

Congratulations on over twenty years and may there be over twenty happy years ahead!  (And twenty more, and twenty more, heck just keep on going for as long as it keeps being happy!)

thank you kindly for all your well wishes they are greatly appreciated! +1 inf cause you were so nice!

Congatulations on your 20th anniversary!  May the next 20 bring even more joy and happiness and CoH

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Many Many congratz on the wedding and anniversary may you have many many more and well see you in the skies  :D

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

thank you all for the congrats and wonderful comments! we are still going strong and will remain so. but we are super happy to be back in CoX because its one of the places that we remember out of all the games we played as being the best game ever. +1 inf to all to give thanks to you all

Awesome!  I was telling my wife (who is not a gamer) about the importance of CoH in my life and how it brought people together.  I mentioned the in-game marriages, how the game has helped people through rough patches (including me), the charitable work that came from the game (Real World Heroes), and how it was like being part of a community.

My friend's entire family plays and their kids starting playing when they were young (both in mid-twenties now). 

It is great to see others experiencing this game in this manner.  Congratulations!

800px-Heart_coraz%C3%B3n.svg.png
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

On 7/22/2019 at 9:20 AM, Lockpick said:

Awesome!  I was telling my wife (who is not a gamer) about the importance of CoH in my life and how it brought people together.  I mentioned the in-game marriages, how the game has helped people through rough patches (including me), the charitable work that came from the game (Real World Heroes), and how it was like being part of a community.

My friend's entire family plays and their kids starting playing when they were young (both in mid-twenties now). 

It is great to see others experiencing this game in this manner.  Congratulations!

That  is wonderfully have a few we have brought in but mostly no one else in the family enjoys this genre only is lol. But it was a big part of our writing and to back in the day so we missed it sorely. 

Both community, the wonders of all it did for people, the fact it gave a home to so many that needed just a friendly face now and again. All of it endeared the game to us and when we found it was back we did not hesitate to download and come home. 

Maybe you you can find out your wife’s favorite super hero and make one up for her and light that fire.  Soo many that never played fell in love with this game alone and brought people closer. Here’s to hoping for you!