Lets talk about Stone Armor:

Zolgar

1 hour ago, Haijinx said:

It had status protection already.

But thanks.  I missed the curb jumping part of this change.  

My suggestion on Granite wasn't to weaken it, but instead to end the bipolar nature of the set.  Low levels its one kind of set, high levels its a Granite based set. 

I figured make it granite based 1 to 50, so it plays the same throughout.  

My point was that we’re finally at a point where it doesn’t have to be a Granite based set, so more in that direction pls IMO.

1 minute ago, arcane said:

My point was that we’re finally at a point where it doesn’t have to be a Granite based set, so more in that direction pls IMO.

Oh,

But it looks so ugly outside of granite.  Plus it would need buffed. I'm not actually sure Stone outside of Granite is better than Regen. 

Of course.  You COULD buff it, since it would literally not affect the Granite users at all with it being an exclusive toggle.

But carry on, was just an idea.   

2 minutes ago, Haijinx said:

Oh,

But it looks so ugly outside of granite.  Plus it would need buffed. I'm not actually sure Stone outside of Granite is better than Regen. 

Of course.  You COULD buff it, since it would literally not affect the Granite users at all with it being an exclusive toggle.

But carry on, was just an idea.   

Well, it has some numbers that don’t make much sense. Where else does a tanker resistance toggle for only two damage types give only 25% resistance as opposed to 30-35%? Defense toggles are suspiciously low by a couple points as well. My new stone tanker is doing just fine though. Got whooped by Lord Recluse this week due to nigh non-existent energy resistance but no other big issues noted. The Regen + Max HP + Either Res or Def isn’t too bad all together.

1 hour ago, Haijinx said:

I figured make it granite based 1 to 50, so it plays the same throughout.  

I'd be on board with that if it had more costume options.

As it is, it's quite likely my Stone armor dude will be Graniteless.... just because of the costume issue. I don't work on costumes for as long as I do to become a faceless granite slab indistinguishable from everyone else wtih teh same powerset. ... That's why he's still at lvl 1 in Breakout.

1 minute ago, MTeague said:

I'd be on board with that if it had more costume options.

As it is, it's quite likely my Stone armor dude will be Graniteless.... just because of the costume issue. I don't work on costumes for as long as I do to become a faceless granite slab indistinguishable from everyone else wtih teh same powerset. ... That's why he's still at lvl 1 in Breakout.

Would be kind of epic if you could edit the way your Granite form looked from a large number of models with texture and color choices.  Oh Well, that kind of thing isn't likely to happen. 

Doesn't make any sense that when you turn into a giant Stone Monster your damage goes down either.  Slower?  Sure.  Weaker?  Huh?