What are you doing?????

Snarky

I was just wondering how strange my gaming behavior is. Yours is probably stranger. I have been back about two months. I started with alts and am still alting. I have one 50 that I have done no 50 content on. Parked immediately and alted. 

I mostly run the same content on my alts. DFBs and to a lesser extent DiB. I try to do all Blueside TFs in order on each one to get a feel for the powers and play style. On about a quarter I do all banks  if I start a villain immediately hit D see the gull and go Vigilante. Blueside is where the teams and TFs are after all. I have a level 20 solo redside project parked and a level 15 solo Blueside. All content all contacts. Probably reroll the Blue. Not loving the concept for a toon I will be on for months

i think I finally found the character I will run for incarnate content.  The first 50 I had on live when I started in issue 10. SS/Invul Brute. I got one to 42 this weekend on a random alt and then rerolled for a different origin and to hit banks redside. Now at 31. This toon has all my cash and goodies. 7 ATOs the 3% procs for res and def a set of Gaussian a set of Makos bite all the Health Procs a couple Lotg etc.  it is not the wealth I had after years on live but it is running pretty smooth. 

The best part is all of the inf to fund the build has come from low level alting most below 30. I just convert merits to converters and sell. Never possible to buy cool enhancers on live doing regular fun stuff. What I consider fun anyways. 

I need to download MIds and tune a build to work for. All my ideas are rusty and do not include ATOs and the tweaking they have done. But SS/Invul are pretty straightforward. I have 3 sets of 4 reactive armor and am building old school s/l def and pumping resists but not trying to warp the build to fill a psi hole or anything. Just ordering off the menu. 

Anyways that is what I been doing.  Happily grinding in almost all my free time and so grateful to have my game back

see you in the city!  Snarks on Everlasting 

Edited by Snarky
Typos

I either solo, because I like reading through the missions and experiencing content at my own speed or I team up with my friends from Legacy CoH. Unless they are running through the higher TFs/SFs because I don't have a character up to even 35 yet.

<.<

Damn Alt-itis.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

if I start a villain immediately hit D see the gull and go Vigilante. Blueside is where the teams and TFs are after all.

It honestly kills me that people do this.  Redside isn't going to get any better if everyone just bird blips their way over to blue, you gotta stick around so we can build up a population.

5 minutes ago, AkuTenshiiZero said:

It honestly kills me that people do this.  Redside isn't going to get any better if everyone just bird blips their way over to blue, you gotta stick around so we can build up a population.

Personally, if I were to flip a character, I'd rather do the missions. The only time I've actually used the Gull to flip was when I transferred a character to another server temporarily in an attempt to help a player asking for help in Discord.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

To your wealth building from all the experiments, I did the same thing.

Played around with a bunch of old and new concepts coupled with years of playing other games and stuff, before settling down on a couple I really liked.

In the process, all of the stuff they gained got pushed to only one, that one hit 50 and is now funding the others.

Worked out great.

My goal now is to seek out the content I never did on Retail Live...

Like you, I tend to do that same content on my characters.

I am determined to do all the things!

8 minutes ago, AkuTenshiiZero said:

I feel like if you shift your alignment to Rogue / Renegade, that you get the best of both worlds since you can team up with either side. Or am I missing a drawback for that alignment choice?