Whatever happened to stuff that spawns when a kheld is on your team?

I never see shadow cysts, nictus, dwarfs, void hunters, and rarely see quantums or anything any more. Used to, teaming with PB and WS brought all sorts of stuff to missions and those enemys were a force to be reckoned with. Now, they rarely if ever appear short of the ITF (which is on purpose). And whatever happened to patrols? Hami-o's? It seems so much of this game has gotten lost in the shuffle that is ATO's Incarnates, and iTrials. Is there any way to bring some of the old stuff back?

The only nictus and dwarfs you find are mission specific. Everything but quants have been removed from the game because some people haha.. found it....hahahahaha.... to....hahahahahahahahahahahah... hard... snigger... hahahahaha with those elements in the game. 

Edited by Fista
  • Like 1

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:42 AM, HeroReborn said:

Was that an i24 change?

I think it was a Homecoming change

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

Cysts and Void Seekers were cut as random encounters long, long before shutdown. 

Edited by Xaeon

"Titan/Bio scrappers are the stealthiest toons in the game."

"How's that possible? They don't have any inherent stealth and you'd never take concealment pool powers on them!"

"You see; they're perfect at stealth because nobody will notice if there's nobody to notice."