New Forum Date/Time

"9 minutes ago" and "yesterday" are not helpful information for me to determine when posts are hitting the forums.  Can we please have the ISO standard for Date/Time applied to posts for sensible and easy-to-comprehend formatting in determining such crucial information?

If a setting for this already exists, could someone please point me in the appropriate direction?

I concur. If it's possible, I'd like an actual DateTimeStamp rather than a relative value. It'll make parsing posts easier. Not that I'm planning anything nefarious with post parsing that is....

>.>

<.<

>.>

• Like 1
I'm out.

Just now, GM Capocollo said:

Any place that shows a relative time will show the exact time in a tooltip. 

image.png.3be035bd59bb058bfb7ee902f7907d59.png

image.png.daaed30847356f00782a531e4f962206.png 

Hooray! Hopefully I can find that in code somewhere on the page and not hidden in a server side script. Thanks!

• Like 1
I'm out.

• Retired Game Master
Just now, The Philotic Knight said:

Hooray! Hopefully I can find that in code somewhere on the page and not hidden in a server side script. Thanks!

image.png.3554dc7a256d1212c659b20170c6da72.png

It's in there.  (This'll also help anyone who wants to make a Greasemonkey/Userstyles/Stylish/etc script to enable exact time display)

• Thanks 1

If you float over the relative time, an actual timestamp will appear (sans seconds).

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation