Time/Elec Defender. Worth it or should I just reroll?

CabooseCC

I've got a time/elec defender to 20 right now and it's sofar a pretty mediocre experience.  That said, I haven't done much slotting/enhancing yet, as I usually save my resources for IO's later on.  What do you guys think?  Viable build or reroll?

Personally,  I love Time. I'm not familiar enough with Electric Blast to give an opinion on that, but IMO you should hit level 40 minimum before deciding to reroll. That might be a little long to wait, but it would seem weird to give up before experiencing all your T9s

Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

On 7/26/2019 at 8:00 AM, CabooseCC said:

I've got a time/elec defender to 20 right now and it's sofar a pretty mediocre experience.  That said, I haven't done much slotting/enhancing yet, as I usually save my resources for IO's later on.  What do you guys think?  Viable build or reroll?

One thing you can do that I do a lot if I want to test out an idea is go over to the test server and create the character at 50th. You can test them with just SOs first, then test them with full IO sets, to see if the playstyle is something you enjoy and want to build towards.

Time Manipulation is one of the strongest support sets in the game. Electrical Blast is, as I recall, fairly often seen as one of the weaker blast sets due to middling single target damage, low AoE damage, and the Voltaic Sentinel Pet’s usefulness. Ek g a frequent source of debate (my opinion, it’s fine fir giving a few extra attacks,  it you have to watch it to keep it from pulling aggro). The two would certainly look cool, and if you want to be team viable then you can try to use electric blast to sap enemies with some decent success on top of your time powers. If you want to deal direct DPS then you may want to change sets,