Any good time manipulation overview

eknudson

I can't find a guide so far that talks about the Time Manipulation set in much detail-- what to take and what to maybe skip, slotting priorities, redundant powers, etc. 

Does anybody have a write-up or a link to a guide that covers Time?

Sadly, the guide forum doesn't have too many overviews of specific sets, which is a shame because some sets can cover multiple ATs, in this case Defender, Corruptor, Controller, and Mastermind.

I play time on my Main, which is a defender, and I can provide you with plenty of info. I probably will leave guide writing to someone else who has the time, but I can try to type something up and get back to you later if you're interested. 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

55 minutes ago, Redlynne said:

I read through the initial post, which honestly is mostly a build and didn't see that there were a lot of replies. I'll read through some of the rest of the chain where you've answered some questions!  I see some other builds that skip some powers that you've taken early and slotted heavily-- like distortion field and time stop.  And while you take temporal mending very early, you don't get around to slotting it for quite a while which is interesting. 

@eknudson I have written a quick guide (you can find it in the Guides section under "Time Manipulation Guide"). It's rough. It's dirty. It's my kind of girl. All kidding aside, I hope it helps. If it doesn't, let me know what you're looking for and I'll edit as needed.

Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

1 hour ago, Bopper said:

@eknudson I have written a quick guide (you can find it in the Guides section under "Time Manipulation Guide"). It's rough. It's dirty. It's my kind of girl. All kidding aside, I hope it helps. If it doesn't, let me know what you're looking for and I'll edit as needed.

Thank you! I think your use of hidden sections is making the guide a little hard to find-- I did a search for "Distortion Field" to see which guides discussed that power as an example, and yours doesn't show up in the search results.  But it looks very much like was I was looking for! Thanks!

Odd, if that is the case, my apologies. I guess I'll have to really rely on tags if I keep that format.