moving character to different page

kendo339

is there a way to move more characters in your character list to different pages?  would like to move some of my early alts that I don't play as much to page 2 or 3 and move others up to page 1.  can move them around on a given page but haven't found a way to move to a different page, other than possibly playing around in the data tables themselves.  think I read somewhere that you could change a sequence number in a config file but that runs the risk of really messing things up.

Also, if you feel adventurous, then you could go into the Tequila\PLAYERNAME folder and edit the playerslot.txt file. I believe the pages have 10 alts per, so keep that in mind when editing. Harder and easier to mess up, but sometimes the dragging flips pages too fast for me. Also note that if you leave an empty slot and then create a new alt they'll go into that slot (causing you to move that alt). It happens to me a bit because each page is a different SG/theme.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)