Make the Maria Jenkins mission Defeat Dominatrix and confiscate the Fixadine flashbackable

Vanden

There's one Praetorian AV for the Dimensional Warder badge that's harder to get than all the others, and it isn't Anti-Matter like most people think, but Dominatrix. Every Praetorian AV but two can be fought in either incarnate trials or the Apex/Tin Mage TFs, all of which are short and fairly popular content, so it's easy to get teams to run them. The two you never fight are Infernal and Dominatrix; Infernal is still easy to get, his mission is always the first mission Maria Jenkins offers, and you can't outlevel her. However, Dominatrix is only in two missions: the penultimate mission for Maria Jenkins' long story arc, and a standalone mission that Maria Jenkins won't give you until you finish her story arc. So, basically, the only way to defeat Dominatrix for the badge without getting lucky in a PuG is to run the entire story arc, just for her. She's the only Praetorian AV that you can't run a short mission, TF, or Trial to get.

So basically, I would like to see that standalone mission Maria Jenkins has made available to flashback. That would make Dominatrix much easier to defeat.

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Razor Cure said:

Oh yes, I get that. But not everything should be super quick. Marias arc is one of the coolest in the game anyway!

Actually, even with this change running the arc would still be by far the faster method of getting Dimensional Warder.

On 8/5/2019 at 2:07 PM, Vanden said:

So basically, I would like to see that standalone mission Maria Jenkins has made available to flashback. That would make Dominatrix much easier to defeat.

This seems like a good answer to your request.

5 hours ago, Vanden said:

doesn't seem like a worthwhile addition.