Is there a list anywhere of Lore pet buffs/heals?

I'm considering getting the invincible buff pet for my Lore slot, but I don't know what any of them do or if any of them would be appropriate to any of my builds on any of my alts. Is there a list somewhere of what the various faction pets do? Preferably one that also mentions the expected up times for the buffs, how strong they are, and if they're ST or AoE, as well as what kind of healing the pet does, if any?

Yeah, that was the first place I checked, but I'm not sure if the lore pets are exactly the same as the actual monsters. And going through page after page of monster faction information trying to piece it all together when you don't even know if any of it is accurate, isn't exactly my idea of fun 😉

Ingame, you can rightclick on specific Lore pets (even if you haven't crafted them), click on "detailed info" then expand each individual power, and get detailed stats. It's time-consuming, but should be 100% accurate.

From doing the above casually, I believe the best buffing pets are:

a) Knives of Vengeance
- Guardianship: ST, +400% regen +250% recovery +30% damage for 1 minute 15 seconds, recharge 4 minute 20 seconds (the support pet lasts 5 minutes, so it'll cast the buff twice during its duration)
- Rallying Cry: 40 feet PBAoE, +20% tohit +30% damage 8 mag protection and 100% slow resist for 30 seconds. Recharges in 1 minute 30 seconds.

b) Phantoms
- Adrenalin Boost: ST, +400% regen +250% recovery +50% recharge and 40% slow resist for 1 minute 15 seconds, recharges in 4 minute 20 seconds.
- Heal Other: ST, 115.03 heal. Recharges in 6 seconds.

c) Talons of Vengeance
- Soothing Song: 60 feet PBAoE, -25% healing (means all further heals on you are stronger) +5% def to all and +10% res to all for 20 seconds, 45 seconds recharge.
- Regenerating Song: ST, 49.30 heal + 4 ticks of 11.74 heal over 6 seconds, +20% recharge and +20% recovery for 6 seconds. 8 seconds recharge.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later

I did not make this, and I can't seem to even see who did from just the bookmark.   [GM Miss aka CR Miss on these Homecoming forums is the author]    But it should have everything you want:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmuk9Jf-NxhSE2P1RB6wRtn-qUDvwqpV_10B9QAAinE/edit#gid=0

*Edit*  Found the thread I'd bookmarked it from: 

Edited by Dr Causality
  • Like 1