Force of Will

Echo Night

I've built a Staff/Rad Scrapper and have chosen FoW as a set to use but the power set doesn't come up when leveling up at a trainer even though it's available at level 4, according to the builder (Pine's). But on the wiki page (which I just looked at after the confusion at the trainer) at the top it says that it is "potential future game content." Is this an old header or is this an unlockable power at a later level?

2 hours ago, HelenCarnate said:

What version of pines? Sounds like ML is correct.  The check for updates in the tool itself does not always work properly.  Check on the forums under tools and utilities for a link to the most recent version. 

It's the 2.23 version. I got it directly from the link on the forums. Although weirdly, that link leads to the 2.22.0.8 version.

There were originally planned to be five new power pools coming, one for each origin. The only one that was actually finished is Sorcery, and even that's debatable if it was really 'finished' given it likely would've been rebalanced a little before Issue 24 went live had the game not been shut down. The other four (Experimentation, Utility Belt, Gadgetry and Force of Will) exist in the game data but only as basic definitions, no animations or anything properly exist for them. Thus they remain unavailable.

They exist in some versions of Pines more out of optimism than anything, I think.

• Thanks 1

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like "What?"

[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: STOP!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WAIT ONE SECOND!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WHAT IS A SEAGULL DOING ON MY THRONE!?!?