Focused Feedback: Devices, Stealth and Misc Power changes

Leandro

On 8/19/2019 at 6:23 PM, Captain Powerhouse said:

Cant go into too many details yet, but expect buffs to many sets, and some necessary nerfs to the newer i25 power sets

I agree but Ninja training needs a serious buff..

Edited by Necate

• Developer
6 hours ago, Williwaw said:

Ah!  Okay, that's what I wanted to check.  So if my math is right, ESD Arrow and Gravity Distortion Field have the same base Mez duration (adjusted for AT), but wildly different cooldowns, so I can totally see why a nerf to the former is needed.

Things to keep in mind: blaster mez (at least should) have a smaller radius and only hit 10 foes instead of 16, so they won’t compare one to one against a controller aoe mez. One of the biggest concerns, although not the only one, is that holds are on the same general uptime as stuns, they should have way lower uptime.

image.thumb.png.07fe64b26308cd3c157b58cc695449de.png

11 hours ago, Kimuji said:

Uh regarding the changes to Burn... how about we tweak Burn in a way that procs will no longer trigger? That would be much preferable to a fix that will hurt even those who were not abusing of the IO procs mechanic. Fiery Aura doesn't need a blow like this one, I mean everyone is getting punished because there is a way to abuse the system. It's the interaction between Burn and the IO procs system the issue, not Burn's "natural" base damage.

I really think that keeping the base damage as it is while preventing the use of damage proc IOs is the best compromise.

Are you talking about the bug fix for Burn spawning multiple patches per use? While that does make it worse, it shouldn't just be left in a bugged state.

It actually should for now, because it's a bit out of scope. We want to make sure we get focused testing on the Snipes and the Assault changes before they go live next week, and the burn fix impacts performance and testing it is a distraction. So don't bother with the Burn change for now, it'll be reverted before the rest of the changes go live.

On 8/11/2019 at 10:37 PM, SeraphimKensai said:

As for the devices changes:

Does this effect Traps as well, also is targeting drone from epic sets getting similar love?

Also maybe buff a bit Lore Robotic Drones - e.g. increase their cone coverage, so they hit more targets with their AoE more reliably? Generally Lore pets are poorly balanced - some perform way better than other, same with MM powersets.

Targeting Drone from epic sets seems to be reskin of another power - Focused Accuracy (right now it is). Sent version of FA gives its buff to players in AoE area around user. So maybe make them AoE's? Or Focused Accuracy AoE, while Targeting Drone will affect only user, but for more Damage buff...

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/