Teleport to Base Power?

Greyhawke

The power form Rapid Response is a temp power that can be recharged, whereas the P2W power is the old Vet Reward/ o Rewards version that has unlimited uses. Just FYI.

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

• 2 weeks later

I actually have a toon with the Rapid Response badge but wasn't granted the base teleport temp power - I'm wondering if it's broken?

I found it in the Powers window.  Had to drag it out to a tray.

And I think the P2W version is per character.

I actually have a toon with the Rapid Response badge but wasn't granted the base teleport temp power - I'm wondering if it's broken?

I've noticed that once I get the Rapid Response badge, I have to log the toon out next to a base portal for a while to "charge" it. Only then does it appear in my powers tab.

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

I've noticed that once I get the Rapid Response badge, I have to log the toon out next to a base portal for a while to "charge" it. Only then does it appear in my powers tab.

I thought it came with a certain number of uses before it needed to be recharged?

I believe it is supposed to but but apparently it doesn't.... at least not for me.

Note: My experience is with the Trouble Maker Badge (the villain equivalent of Rapid Response) so that might be a thing. When one of my toons earns it, I get the notification of getting the badge but nothing about a new temporary power. The power doesn't appear in my powers tab either. I have to log the toon out next to the base portal and "charge" the power before it appears in the tab

It also might have something to do with using the Experience power to gain Patrol XP.

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien