Most Important Forum Suggestion Ever

Duuk

Am I the only one that believes the "Thanks" icon in the feedback should be renamed "Trophy" or "Win" or something?  Because really, that's how *I* use it, and I assume that's how everyone else is using it.

So obviously, that's what needs to happen, right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Everlasting server - Sister Pistols and the Perma-Newbies SG

If I see something as very helpful, or someone responds to something I asked, I give a Thanks.  If I like it for any other reason, it gets a heart...

• Like 2

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Fun fact The forum can have any number of custom post rep icons. Also they can name them whatever they want. 

RepIcons.png.2d6c8101de09fdb714fc189f00f324a6.png

Reminds me, I need to change that thumbs up icon on the RO forum, it's far too hard to see on dark backgrounds. 

I posted this before, so before folks ask... The icons are just for fun for the ROers, 'Like' still gets used the most. 

Edited by Alty
  • Like 1

Game global: @Alty  || Discord: @Alty#2005

Founding member of Repeat Offenders Network  - Making stupidly difficult things easy since 2005 

Global Channel: Repeat Offenders  || Website: www.repeat-offenders.net

📢RETRO RO Teaming  - Details in the Repeat Offenders Club

19 hours ago, Alty said:

Fun fact The forum can have any number of custom post rep icons. Also they can call name whatever they want. 

RepIcons.png.2d6c8101de09fdb714fc189f00f324a6.png

Reminds me, I need to change that thumbs up icon on the RO forum, it's far too hard to see on dark backgrounds. 

I posted this before, so before folks ask... The icons are just for fun for the ROers, 'Like' still gets used the most. 

And now we absolutely need the forum to use inspiration icons instead of smileys as post responses.

I amend my earlier suggestion!

• Thanks 1

Everlasting server - Sister Pistols and the Perma-Newbies SG