Inner Inspiration vs Inspiration Filters

krj12

Currently, on my farmer Brute, I have filtered out all inspirations except for blues and reds.  For AE,  that's pretty much all I need.

I also have the Inner Inspiration power, which is supposed to give you 3 random inspirations.

However, the combination of these two things doesn't work too well.

If the RNG of Inner Inspiration creates something that isn't Blue or Red, I get absolutely nothing.  I find that the vast majority of

the time, I get either 1 or zero inspirations.

Request:  Make it so that the filter works in such a way that I'll get 3 random red and blue inspirations, instead of nothing.

The purpose of the filter is to save you time in clearing space.  It basically deletes filtered inspirations as they come in. That is- to make it so you don't have to manually delete inspirations (or combine them).  In practice, the idea works because we get inspirations very quickly(which is part of the problem filters are solving for).  It lets you fill up your bank with what you specifically want, it does not increase the odds of getting the inspiration you specifically want on any drop (or decrease the odds of those you don't want).   

Getting 1 or zero inspirations from inner inspirations I think makes perfect sense when using filters.  I agree with the current design and think it is the way it should be.   Changing the filter or inner inspiration power to make it easier get exactly what you want I believe is an unnecessary and overly powerful enhancement to a free (filters) or cheap (inner inspiration) features/powers.

Oh my, purple inspirations tend to be much more expensive. I could throw the filter to Purple Only for a low-level character and be rich!

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation