Binds

This might help, but if not, try doing a search on costume AND binds. I know I've seen this topic a few times.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/6551-i-had-a-crazy-idea-and-it-worked/?tab=comments#comment-58694

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

There's a list of slash commands on Paragon Wiki. You can combine commands with the $$ joiner. So you could do something like /bind numpad7 "cc 3$$powexectoggleon Fly" to bind Numpad7 to toggling Fly on and swapping to your 4th costume slot (remember costume slots start at 0 for your first one).

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!

On 8/17/2019 at 8:23 AM, Derek Icelord said:

There's a list of slash commands on Paragon Wiki. You can combine commands with the $$ joiner. So you could do something like /bind numpad7 "cc 3$$powexectoggleon Fly" to bind Numpad7 to toggling Fly on and swapping to your 4th costume slot (remember costume slots start at 0 for your first one).

I have this on one of my Pretorians. He'll his the key for fly, and say (in local) "Flight mode on", switch costumes to his battle suit with a jetpack, turn fly on, and load the Fly2 bind file. that one will say in local "flight mode off", turn off fly, change back to the costume without the jetpack and load the fly1 bind file. That way the same key will toggle on or off fly and always say the appropriate line for the costume he's changing to. I tend to only use fly when going between missions so the keybind doesn't irritate people (or myself) all that much.

• 1 month later

For those unaware of costume change emotes, the following is from City of Heroes / City of Villains Technical Reference Guide at www.Shenanigunner.com. Lots of really good stuff about the game.

If you want to have more control and actually see your change emote, you can use a slash code, which again can be bound to a key or macro for convenience… or even a rolling macro or bind for variety:

/cc_emote 1 ccSalute  or  /cce 1 ccHowl

The emotes used for costume change are special, begin with ‘cc’ and can only be used for this purpose; regular emotes can’t be specified and the costume ones can’t be used on their own. All of them include sound effects. The choices, which are mostly fairly self-explanatory, can be found in the Costume window menu (where you might look for updates and changes), and are as follows: 

ccBackFlip Do a backflip and land in your new costume.

ccCast Make a Dr. Strange/Constantine spell cast to change.

ccConfettiThrow Throw a giant burst of confetti from your pocket and change.

ccDimensionShift Spread into multiple dimensions and reassemble changed.

ccDrinkFormula Drink a flask of formula to effect the change.

ccEnergyMorph Crouch and fire off an energy burst to change.

and many more.