No Redraw for Staff Fighting

Oneirohero

Probably the most simple suggestion/request to date, just one thing:

No Redraw power customisation for Staff Fighting.

It kinda sucks how weapons without NoRedraw ruin the fun of other powers and it's great that most sets did get this option. Staff Fighting was out with the flu on that day and needs to reschedule their NoRedraw appointment. On another point, is there any other weapon sets that have yet to get a NoRedraw option? I don't think there's many but it would be ideal to get these all sorted in a update in the near future.

Edited by Oneirohero
  • Like 3

I would love no redraw (as well as Vanguard and Fire and Ice - Elemental versions of the staff)...

Edited by Zepp
added no

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

9 hours ago, Zepp said:

I would love redraw (as well as Vanguard and Fire and Ice - Elemental versions of the staff)...

... that's not what Redraw means in this context.  The OP is talking about the character draws ("readies") their staff before every attack.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

10 hours ago, PaxArcana said:

... that's not what Redraw means in this context.  The OP is talking about the character draws ("readies") their staff before every attack.

I understand that. (sorry I omitted "no" in my original response. I suggested that in addition to having the option for no redraw, having options that aesthetically/thematically make sense for zero redraw would also be nice.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

OH.  Sure, sure.  For other weapons too, if they aren't there already.  Swords and hammers/maces and so on.  🙂

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism