Ouroboros Shift

Apparition

/signed, but I've not gone there since i found out about the base code teleport macros. I had big plans to go to every zone and map out exit points so I'd know which to use in each particular case but then realized i don't care. It really is that bad. My base's pillar of ice and fire is getting heavy use and I'm loving it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Haijinx said:

Or maybe just love the spawn point so its mot under the yellow click diamond.  

This.

It's much like the Trains have a separate "Arrivals" area.  And for the same reason.

• Like 2

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

10 hours ago, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

/signed, but I've not gone there since i found out about the base code teleport macros. I had big plans to go to every zone and map out exit points so I'd know which to use in each particular case but then realized i don't care. It really is that bad. My base's pillar of ice and fire is getting heavy use and I'm loving it.

There are some reasons to use it. Positron TF Part 1 last mission is a good example; it's a 'board transit' instance, and if you're defeated, going to the hospital respawns you in the hospital in the zone you entered the instance from. In the case of Posi 1, that's often Steel Canyon, which puts you the width of the zone from the tram. If you enter the instance from Ouroboros, you respawn in the back, with a portal a few yards away, making it much quicker to return to the mission

• Like 4