Replacing graphics in pigg files

Moonrazor

So I used to play like mad, now Im pushing 50 years old.. I used to mod all the billboards and store fronts- but I can be damned if I recall how to do it. PiggViewer is fail for me in Win 10 and I dont recall how to do it past that. Can someone explain how easy this is again? Sorry if this post is in wrong place

Edited by Moonrazor

Based on my experiences with other graphical mods for City, you could probably just add a new graphic to the Data/* subfolders.  If it's named the same way as the base file, the data folder will override the .pigg base art assets.

I don't mod billboards or storefronts so I don't know which data/* subfolders you'd need to create and fill.

Perhaps it was CoHSplasher, which I think was the same tool some of us used to replace things like the launch/login screen with our own art. I do not believe the tool has been updated.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Rename .texture to .dds. Once you're done editing, make sure to resave the dds in the same format as the original (DXT5, etc). Then rename back to .texture

EDIT: CohSplasher v1.25 works fully with Homecoming. v1.30 won't work with login screens.

Edited by OminousVoice

• 5 months later