Echo Falutline Badger Hunter Helpline

Skele101

From the VidiotMaps collection

Or you could give Blondeshell some inf because she and Skele are both awesome badgehunters and documenters.  And if you don't have VidiotMaps, you really should get it...Not having it would be like not putting enhancements on your powers

VidiotMaps link

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Can someone refresh me on how to actually get in to Echo: Faultline? Yes, I know it's via Oroboros, but where in Oroboros? Does one have go into a flashback mission set in old Faultline? Or am I missing something? Sorry for the side question, but any help would be appreciated. 🙂

Edited by MetaFusion

4 hours ago, MetaFusion said:

Can someone refresh me on how to actually get in to Echo: Faultline? Yes, I know it's via Oroboros, but where in Oroboros? Does one have go into a flashback mission set in old Faultline? Or am I missing something? Sorry for the side question, but any help would be appreciated. 🙂

It's behind the main building...there's a second portal for all the Echo: zones...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 3 months later
  • 4 months later
On 3/29/2020 at 1:07 PM, Jacktar said:

There is a door way down in the ground just before you get to the dam, look for a lot of shoring structures then keep going down.

Thanks so much! Found it at( loc 123 , 2016). Right at the bottom of the dam underneath the shoring structures. 

• 2 years later
  • 1 year later

[278.0 56.8 -2257.0]
[-843.5 -407.1 -715.0]
[350.5 -667.9 198.5]
[1151.5 -615.7 -28.5]
[1125.5 -27.2 1296.0]
[446.5 -0.0 1521.0]
[336.0 -90.9 3488.0]
[576.0 -0.0 4438.5]

All badges in Echo: Faultline 🙂

• Widower locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic