Jon's Cave Paintings

Jon

1 hour ago, Christopher Robin said:

About how long does one of these take on average then if you do not mind my asking?

Not long! Depending on the character I can usually knock one out in an hour or two. The female characters all took a little bit more time for me to do than the male characters just because I'm not as good at drawing women. In that regard, drawing people's characters from this game has been giving me a ton of practice, which I definitely appreciate. For these pictures, I'll usually crank out a few over a day.

For comparison, some of the more polished full-body pictures I did at the start of this thread took like 1 or 2 days of steady work to fully complete them.

Edited by Jon
  • Like 1

More sketches! This time it's a bunch of villains for The Neverenders. In order, we've got Blood Vulture, Botsworth, Dark Web, Hothead, and HUGE:

eGnFbBo.png
HBPwWPi.png
BQlCwe6.png
NJPumS9.png
kANMHbG.png

Man I really need to go back through all the sketches I've posted and clean up some of the little color artifacts that I missed around the edges of the pictures. Whooooops

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

More stuff for The Vanquishers!

This is the cover for Chapter 04: Five Columns and a Baby Ace, where the Vanquishers recruit Blindsider (the archer on the right) face off against Baby Ace, a 5th Column super soldier whose serum was based off of Ace's.

DArBX3E.png

This next one is the cover for Chapter 05: Incredispiracy, where the Vanquishers are tasked with protecting conspiracy journalist Mystery (top right) from the wrath of Ace's father, the original Incrediman (top center), as well as Ace's older brother, the new Incrediman (top left), after Mystery uncovers a massive scandal that centers around Incrediman's questionable past. Bulletproof (bottom left) is also recruited to the team in this chapter.

7pkTTPb.png

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later
On 12/9/2019 at 2:59 PM, QueenBethari said:

@Jon These are such beautiful covers! I love all the detail, especially the barcode on the villain's head.

Apparently, Columnists are fans of calculator jokes. 😄

Saw it, wondered if I was the only one to recognize it... or,

for that matter, to remember what a calculator was. HmWYqjbR_o.gif

Also @Jon you keep talking covers and chapters, are there some graphic novels I need to know about?

Because I would totally read these, especially that one with all the primates on the cover. 07K1tHnz_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Thanks 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

14 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

Saw it, wondered if I was the only one to recognize it... or,

for that matter, to remember what a calculator was. HmWYqjbR_o.gif

Also @Jon you keep talking covers and chapters, are there some graphic novels I need to know about?

Because I would totally read these, especially that one with all the primates on the cover. 07K1tHnz_o.png

Aha well thank you, but no, it's more of a conceptual thing we use in my SG to break up roleplaying storylines. You can see them all typed up here to see what I'm talking about: http://virtueverse.net/wiki/The_Vanquishers/Adventures 

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later