Free Access Community SG Base Teleporters

Kigo

Don't have a SG or have a hard time remembering where your SG's teleporters or a specific zone are?

The Tiki Club SG is making available to everyone on the Indomitable server a public teleporter hub. It is bare bones with just the entrance and small doors leading to four teleporter rings, but contains all currently available zone beacons which are sorted alphabetically for easiest usage. Each doorway has helpful letters to tell people what zones can be found in that location. This should make it completely user friendly to anyone who understands the English alphabet for finding their zones.

Top letter E bottom letter I for example would house zones Echo: Dark Astoria (Echo: Dark Astoria is included in both A-D and E-I), Eden, Faultline, First Ward, Founders Falls, Echo: Galaxy City, Grandville, Hollows (Also in R-T for The Hollows), Independence Port.

That's right you do not need to know whether your zone is blue side, red side, or whatever. All you need to know is the name of the zone you want to get to and the alphabet. If you are pure Hero or pure Villain you will only see available zones for your faction, but Vigilantes and Rogues will see all possible zones.

Now for the info on how to actually access it. If you are trying to enter manually from a zone's Base Portal entrance click on the portal then click on "Enter Passcode..." and then type in this TOUR-5307

After type that "TOUR-5307" in the text box click on the "OK" button. You will now enter the hub.

Alternatively you can type one of these two codes a single time in each character's text window before pressing enter:

/macro TP enterbasefrompasscode TOUR-5307

(or)

/macroimage DayJob_Teleport TP enterbasefrompasscode tour-5307

Only need to choose one not both since they each do the exact same thing. Whichever you choose, that command when entered into your textbox will add a grey button with white text on your first available / open hotbar called "TP" for code one or alternatively a bright yellow button of a man teleporting for code two. Click or hot press that button any time and anywhere from any part of a zone to get access to the base teleporter hub from your current location. (Until the devs remove this ability some time in the upcoming future.)

Some zones currently can not be teleported to from a base. If you can not find a zone you wanted to teleport to then chances are the game currently does not allow it. But feel free to report any missing zones you run across in case I missed one while putting this hub together for everyone.

screenshot_190905-15-48-33.thumb.jpg.13ed431562d7abcbf7d6b012ab119103.jpg

Thanks to JJ the leader of the Tiki Club for giving me permission to make this available to the community. If anyone has any questions, suggestions, or complaints about this base feel free to post them to me either on these forums or in-game using my handle "@Sweet Torment". I hope this will be helpful to some or all of you and that I did not just waste my time setting this all up. xD

Edited to add the second code I always had intended on adding but forgot. 😕

Edited by Kigo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can friend add me at the global handle Sweet Torment

I created Indomitable's Community Teleport Hub usage: /macro TP enterbasefrompasscode TOUR-5307

All 50+3 unless otherwise specified:

Indomitable: Sweet Torment, Firesoul, Rikti Relocators Inc

Excelsior: Silent as a Lamb, Spinner of Lives, Project ReNew, Mire Monstrosity, Mad Madam Maud (48), Tiki Tour Guide (50+0)

• 2 months later

If you want a pretty icon for it you can use the below

/macro_image "Teleportation_LongRangeTeleport" "Tiki Club Transport Hub" " enter_base_from_passcode TOUR-5307"

It should work but I havent been able to test it yet as maintenance is ongoing

/e owns up - stole the string from the transport hub on Excelsior

Edit - it works just fine

Edited by Tuarus
additional information

Personally I have always used /macroimage DayJob_Teleport TP enterbasefrompasscode tour-5307

I always meant to include that as a second option but forgot at the time because I quickly wanted to submit the base publicly once JJ accepted before he changed his mind. I originally was making it for everyone but originally it was private discord only. So when he said to go ahead and let the rest of the server have the code I rushed. I will edit in the code now as a choice since I am finally back on the topic.

Note that the reasons I use that code is because it is the smallest possible image string, and I figure the less the UI needs to have in its code the better my system will handle storing and sending it. As an aside I like the bright yellow image anyway as it really stands out.

If you are curious about the differences between my code from the one you supplied...

* Quotes are unnecessary unless you have spaces in a name.

* The name only matters for mouse hover purposes but, even if you never use mouse clicks and just hot key it, 'something' needs to be put here if only just a single letter or number. Failure to include 'something' in the name field will cause errors. I use 'TP' just because it is descriptive of what the function is.

* Underscores in code are almost always unnecessary and are stripped by the game anyway. The only exception where you 'need' the underscore for this is in the image selection code. The first part before the underscore is the category you are ripping the image from and the second part is the actual image and the game gets confused if its all in one uninterrupted phrase. Failure to include this single underscore will cause errors. This same issue of separating a category and a specific object within that category are the only times when an underscore is necessary to be included in macro and bind code as far as I am aware.

* The final section of the passcode itself is not case sensitive. TOUR-5307, tour-5307, tOUr-5307 etc. all work so you can capitalize or not as you see fit.

Edited by Kigo
  • Like 1

You can friend add me at the global handle Sweet Torment

I created Indomitable's Community Teleport Hub usage: /macro TP enterbasefrompasscode TOUR-5307

All 50+3 unless otherwise specified:

Indomitable: Sweet Torment, Firesoul, Rikti Relocators Inc

Excelsior: Silent as a Lamb, Spinner of Lives, Project ReNew, Mire Monstrosity, Mad Madam Maud (48), Tiki Tour Guide (50+0)

• 4 months later