Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Snarky last won the day on May 1

Snarky had the most liked content!

8401 Excellent

9 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. There were endurance issues. The "sustain" that Dark gets sucks. And not in a good way. You cannot enhance the endurance on it, and that is what you desperately need. the ToA helps, of course. It was a dent character. But I came here from the Blaster door and left looking for even more armor and have landed on a Dark Dark Tank lol. which...is indeed Dark enough...
  2. Miss Liberty TF gives zero credit to Villain Disruptor.
  3. now it makes sense. okay, thx for clearing up. have fun
  4. The more I think about this sentence the more confused I get. it would be different if you said "because they are expensive" But all of these sets are immune to exemplar removing set bonuses. Like hearing someone say "I want to build a boat. But I don want it to be water tight of use materials that float. Because what happens when it loses water tightness or the materials get water logged? And no submarines either. might lose power. No, I need something that works!
  5. Here are a couple takes, a beam rifle with high ranged defense and the ability to stay at range. An AR built for +range to help lay down the cones, but built for damage, and a fire fire fire blaster built as a kamikaze murder machine Blaster Beam Temporal Munitions w ach.mxd Blaster (Assault Rifle - Devices) 2024 v1.01.mbd Blaster (Fire Blast - Fire Manipulation) 2024 v 1.51.mbd
  6. Purples are immune to set bonuses being nerfed due to exemplaring, likewise ATOs and PvP. You can build (if not easily, it is doable) a perma dom exemp friendly build. Life has cheat codes.
  7. I said oppressive gloom. I misremembered the words. It is darkest night. -dam -tohit in an area on target as a toggle. the fear cloak is gold.
  8. The accuracy problems is something I have long been aware of, and try to cram +to hit and +accuracy onto builds. The Fear and Stun cloaks do heavy lifting on "faux defense" especially against garbage, leaving your armor and Health to stand against the bosses/AVs. Oppressive gloom is great against big bosses/AVs and for pulling from across a room. Since it is an AoE, and controls really agro, it acts like a net pulling mobs from one direction to you. Here is my current build Tanker - Dark Dark v7.01.mbd
  9. here is the version i run Tanker - Dark Dark v7.01.mbd
  10. And that is why I am now on a Tank lololol
  11. Dark Dark has no defense debuff resistance. So any defense you slap on, in a fight with debuffer, will be stripped off. In my opinion it is better to build up resistance values. Resistance is it’s own resistance debuff resistance. So even though the “cap” is 90, the goal is 100 to avoid debuffs. Dark Dark also creates a “faux defense” with it’s powers. 1) to hit debuffs. 2) Fear aura 3) Stun aura 4) non suppressed stealth 35’ All of these things work to slow/stop/reduce the times you are attacked or hit. Defense. In my build I ensure these are functional.
  12. I am not sure if Yomo is still doing a giveaway. If so he is going to take a day or three to reply. But i would try. In game send an email ti @Yomo and let him know you need funds. He was giving 100 million ti anyone that asks. I was assuming, as, un, I assume mist if us were, that you were using sets. With a mostly non set build you are going to encounter a ton of problems. There is a silver lining. If you love Bkasters and keep playing them it gets better. You are on the hard end of the learning curve right now. The things you learn on a Blaster no other archetype learns how to do. Apply sheer force to the problem.
  13. It would be Dark Dark in my opinion. After taking every power except the T2 punch in Dark Melee (they are all good, and in my opinion necessary) you will have very little room left. So, do you push more into theme? Or do you want to slant the armor and put on the extra gizmos to survive anything the game throws at you?