Sentinel's Blazing Blast

ShadowDreamer

I am not sure which is the bug, but the damage listed in the description of the skill does not match ingame numbers.

Mainly, the description says that it does 13 ticks of damage (plus the initial hit), but from what I have seen it always does 5.

The end result is that it ends up doing less damage than fire blast, and seems like it is actually more of a utility "get off me" power than an actual damage power.  As such I am guessing it is the lack of damage that is a bug and not the description, since Fire is generally more about the damage than anything else, plus it is the snipe replacement...

• 2 weeks later

Bump. Please fix either the text or the power, we wouldn't want hypothetical newbs to plan their entire build and then run it for months without ever checking their Blazing Blast does the listed damage. It would be a shame. Hypothetically.

• 2 weeks later

Weekly bump for the most important issue that has ever plagued Paragon City.

Due to this problem, the OP has abandoned Sentinels for Corruptors. Who knows how many more players silently did the same? Thousands? MILLIONS?!

Every day, droves of Sentinels hang up their cape, never to be seen again. All because of Blazing Blast.

Please fix, pretty please.

• 2 months later

It has been several (four?) months. Blazing Blast is still doing five ticks instead of thirteen making the set's strongest attack worse than the T2.

Is there *any* news on the subject, @Captain Powerhouse? Either a 'it's on purpose since Sentinels aren't supposed to do good damage' or 'we were busy with other things these past months'?

I'm loathe to believe it is just a matter to flick the 5 for a 13 when coding is involved, but news that it was not swept under the rug would be good.

• 8 months later