Tip mission badges

Ukase

I feel quite stupid. My badge toon is level 50 and simply never considered doing tip missions. There was so much other content to do, I'd already outleveled the stuff I really enjoyed, like Striga and Croatoa. So, I ignored the tip missions. 

Now, as my badge count gets higher, and I see certain badges I'm missing, I'm wondering how I'll get them. 

There's a number of badges that are apparently given in tip missions. 
I do not have an exhaustive list, regrettably. Is this available in Ouro? According to Paragon Wiki, it's a level 30 tip mission given to villains. 

How do I get this at level 50? 

Hamidon's Enemy - Defeat a total combination of 40 Devouring Earth or The Infested in the Inside Information mission

Hi there is a mission console you can get for your SG base that has the special missions you can run.

They are marked with the faction required so you may have to swap about a bit to do some of them

They are the tip and alignement missions.

Hope this helps a bit.

Cheers

• Like 1

The mission is indeed available from Ouroboros. It's arc 24.10, "Praetoria's Hidden Treasure". It's in the Made (Level 50) list since that's the max level the mission can drop at.

Redside, there are a couple of story lines that start off as Tip missions that have your character taking the initiative and coming up with their own plan, instead of being told what to do by some contact. Some of the contacts are written as the villain telling the contact what they're going to be doing, instead of the other way around. In the later issues the Devs tried to make the villain content more about starting something and less about reacting to something. Unfortunately the game ended before we could see much more of it..