Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

I hadnt done one of these in like what 15 years and I one was on Excelsior yesterday.. wasnt able to play long but it sure brought back some memories.. Thank You CoH Tank Community.. 

and once again I was the only Ice/Spines tanker I saw there... 

22 hours ago, Heatstroke said:

I hadnt done one of these in like what 15 years and I one was on Excelsior yesterday.. wasnt able to play long but it sure brought back some memories.. Thank You CoH Tank Community.. 

and once again I was the only Ice/Spines tanker I saw there... 

Hedgehogius The Woodchipper...

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

A decent turnout on Torchbearer tonight. Three team running with many thanks to @MsAligned & @X'terra for leading the mission teams and thanks to @PLVRIZR for leading the HESS TF.

Saturday August 17th, will be our return to Reunion with the Bio Tankers. 9:30 am PT/ 12:30 pm ET/ 5:30 pm GMT.

And next Tuesday will be back on Everlasting at the regular time.

11 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

thanks to @PLVRIZR for leading the HESS TF.

My pleasure and we had a grand time.  Eight tanks, I think five of us were incarnates (I drove FREEZRBRN, tonight), ran a +2/8 and finished in a respectable 40 min. with only the last mission not being kill all.  Four of us then finished with a +4/8 Unai mission, where we pounded even more Council. 😆

Will miss Saturday, but see you next week on Everlasting, for sure.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

A good time on Everlasting tonight with 2 full TFs and full mission team as well. Many thanks to Blue Deva (@Iroquois) for stepping up and leading a Manticore TF for us. And thanks to Witty for starting off the mission team.  The rest joined me in a Sutter TF that we pounded through in just under an hour.

Next week, August 27, we will be back on Indomitable. Moonfire and Market Crash will be the WST.

Also October is the next month with a 5th Tanker Tuesday, that will be on Indom as well. Open to suggestions for what event we can do for the whole group there. MSR or massive tank ToT league are options.

See you next week

A small turn out but a successful night on Indom.

Two full teams ran TFs with many thanks to @Waraxe leading the +4 Moonfire. And the rest joined me for a slow 39:19 +3 Market Crash.

Afterwards, we merged into a mission team and beat up err... arrested, a bunch of AVs, Mother Mayhem, Diabolique, Marauder & Chimera.

September 3rd will see us return to Excel. Katie Hannon, Numina and Dr Aeon are the WST. Will definitely be running a Aeon so make sure your tank can go Red-side if you want in on that one.

See you all next week.

3 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

A small turn out but a successful night on Indom.

Two full teams ran TFs with many thanks to @Waraxe leading the +4 Moonfire. And the rest joined me for a slow 39:19 +3 Market Crash.

Afterwards, we merged into a mission team and beat up err... arrested, a bunch of AVs, Mother Mayhem, Diabolique, Marauder & Chimera.

September 3rd will see us return to Excel. Katie Hannon, Numina and Dr Aeon are the WST. Will definitely be running a Aeon so make sure your tank can go Red-side if you want in on that one.

See you all next week.

Just a few shots of the Moonfire fun. Was a great team. Many vamps and wolves knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Striga caves  that day, I can tell you!

Should be a good turnout on Excelsior next Tuesday. Not sure whether to push an existing tank closer to 50, get some Incarnate experience with a 50, or start yet another baby tank. But that's a good problem to have, with a whole week to work it out.

See you all wonderful, tanky people then!

screenshot_240827-18-53-25.jpg

screenshot_240827-18-30-04.jpg

A busy night on Excel tonight, we had a Numina and Katie Hannon TFs running and a few mission teams. Apologies, but I forget who ran what tonight you are all greatly appreciated. Much tanking got done though.

Next week, Sept 10, we will be on Torchbearer. Meet in Kings Row, on the wall by the IP Gate. 6:00 pm PT / 9:00 pm ET 

A smaller turn out tonight on Torch with 2 full teams running. Many thanks to @MsAligned for running the Cavern Trial and mission team. And thanks you to those that joined  me on a very fun ITF.

Next week, Sept 17 Tanker Tuesday will be on Everlasting for Respec week. If there is something else anyone is dying to run, suggestions are always welcome.

Meet in Kings Row on the wall. 6:00 pm PT / 9:00 pm ET

2 minutes ago, Ronin_Around said:

Next week, Sept 17 Tanker Tuesday will be on Everlasting for Respec week. If there is something else anyone is dying to run, suggestions are always welcome.

Might be worthwhile for a +4 freakspec, its been awhile.

9 hours ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Might be worthwhile for a +4 freakspec, its been awhile.

I vote for that!

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

1 hour ago, PLVRIZR said:

I vote for that!

Ooo.. party in the reactor room again?  I might have to take my Rad/Rad out of storage for that.  Wasn't that much fun trying to scratch those +6 bosses at the end with a sword.  And Cold would be even worse.

5 minutes ago, ZemX said:

Ooo.. party in the reactor room again?  I might have to take my Rad/Rad out of storage for that.  Wasn't that much fun trying to scratch those +6 bosses at the end with a sword.  And Cold would be even worse.

Fo' sho!  Haven't run my Elec/Elec since the last time, either.  Easy to queue him up 😆

On 9/11/2024 at 5:05 AM, Ronin_Around said:

A smaller turn out tonight on Torch with 2 full teams running. Many thanks to @MsAligned for running the Cavern Trial and mission team. And thanks you to those that joined  me on a very fun ITF.

Hello.

Just wanting to know if anybody (tank i guess) can participate to the Tanker Tuesday and if everybody is welcome, is there a lvl (or incarnate lvl shift) you must have to participate ?

You just need to be a tanker.
No particular level is required.  However, if they're trying to hit particular missions, it may cause problems.  Like trying to take a L2 with on a Manticore or something.  They'll try to flex for everyone.  But it isn't always possible.

16 minutes ago, Hyperstrike said:

You just need to be a tanker.
No particular level is required.  However, if they're trying to hit particular missions, it may cause problems.  Like trying to take a L2 with on a Manticore or something.  They'll try to flex for everyone.  But it isn't always possible.

"They" could be "we" if you would come out every now and again...we need a Hyper sighting!

Yes it depends on turnout, but I can't remember a time where we didn't have a missions team, for all levels.  Usually it is an incarnated 50 running PI radios or one of the Unai or Tina Mac AV arcs.  Lower level toons can usually get 10 - 20 levels, in the hour and a half of the event.  I think the record is around 30, for a level 1, brand new tank.  Old school power leveling, like in the days before AE.

4 minutes ago, PLVRIZR said:

"They" could be "we" if you would come out every now and again...we need a Hyper sighting!

Yes it depends on turnout, but I can't remember a time where we didn't have a missions team, for all levels.  Usually it is an incarnated 50 running PI radios or one of the Unai or Tina Mac AV arcs.  Lower level toons can usually get 10 - 20 levels, in the hour and a half of the event.  I think the record is around 30, for a level 1, brand new tank.  Old school power leveling, like in the days before AE.

My schedule doesn't really allow for regular attendance.  My presence at RTR has been cut out by time allowed to me. 

80+ hour work weeks are somewhat inflexible.

• Staff of Aesculapius 1

6 minutes ago, Hyperstrike said:

My schedule doesn't really allow for regular attendance.  My presence at RTR has been cut out by time allowed to me. 

80+ hour work weeks are somewhat inflexible.

Bummer but at least you're getting rich, right! 😆

On 9/11/2024 at 5:05 AM, Ronin_Around said:

Unfortunately, i check and Tueday 6 PM (PT)/ 9 PM (ET) will be Wednesday 3 AM for me (France). So i guess i won't join. HAve a godd time anyway

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, elfeanor said:

Unfortunately, i check and Tueday 6 PM (PT)/ 9 PM (ET) will be Wednesday 3 AM for me (France). So i guess i won't join. HAve a godd time anyway

Hi @elfeanor!  Please also have a look at our weekend, once a month, edition of Tanker Tuesday (on a Saturday!) with a more Europe-friendly time:

Next up is this Saturday.