Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

4 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

My team of 5 clobbered a +4x8 Riktispec with no inspirations in 36 minutes! I think I made it too easy for them!

The issue with the Riktispec is access to incarnates. It makes it one of the easiest respecs.

1 hour ago, SeraphimKensai said:

The issue with the Riktispec is access to incarnates. It makes it one of the easiest respecs.

That's what I was noticing! Definitely gonna make it Master of next time.

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

1 hour ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

Definitely gonna make it Master of next time.

Then don't take Witty!!!

• Moose 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

7 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

My team of 5 clobbered a +4x8 Riktispec with no inspirations in 36 minutes! I think I made it too easy for them!

Here, I thought you left it at the -1 notoriety I was gonna set it at. It was SOOOOOO easy.

Hi all,

Good run on Indom tonight. Three teams, Ronin ran an ITF, PLV ran Yin and I took the missions team. Much leveling and silliness was had by all. Welcome to all the players new to Tanker Tuesdays (and the game).

04/02 we're back on Excel! Meet in KR at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

52 minutes ago, Warboss said:

Hi all,

Good run on Indom tonight. Three teams, Ronin ran an ITF, PLV ran Yin and I took the missions team. Much leveling and silliness was had by all. Welcome to all the players new to Tanker Tuesdays (and the game).

04/02 we're back on Excel! Meet in KR at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there.

Much mayhem and very much fun tonight. Many levels and a few deaths on a +4x8 ITF tonight, but excellent herding and tanking done by all involved.

Looking forwarded to the Dr Q TF being led by X'terra next week 😉

screenshot_240326-20-10-56.thumb.jpg.ed5c0abe3843372b3812db0d4acdf80e.jpgscreenshot_240326-19-58-56.thumb.jpg.48ab25ebf5935482286de1754babd8c4.jpg

11 hours ago, Warboss said:

PLV ran Yin... Much leveling and silliness was had by all. Welcome to all the players new to Tanker Tuesdays (and the game).

My lens cap was on, so no pics.  We also had a blast with some intermediate level tanks on Yin (a couple of us were built) and finished a +2/8 in 33 min.  I think I counted four of our eight as new TTers, so I echo the welcome.  We had some great herding as well.  Drove my titular toon and was pleasantly reminded that non-Granite stone armor is great against Freaks and their sucky Super Stunners...

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Great fun on Excel tonight. We ran five teams, two missions (Thank you for leading MsA and Agoogala), one Manti (thanks for leading Ronin), a Yin (thank you for stepping up and leading Mr.Body), and one Tinpex, lead by me. I had a blast and it seemed like we had new faces at the event, so welcome to all new comers and as always welcome to the returning TTer's.

04/09 we're back on Torch! Meet in KR at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there.

Edited by Warboss
  • Like 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Good run on Torch tonight. Three teams. One missions team, one Nunina's lead by Pep, and one Synapse, lead by Ronin. Thanks to all are team leads and good to see new players and returning vets to the game/TTs. Welcome one and all.

Of note:

Sat the 20th we're on Reunion at 9:30 AM PDT.

4/30 we're on back here on Torch for an MSR!!

Next week we're back on Everlasting! See you soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

I love being a lowbie on a PI mission team. I went up 10 levels in a single mission (started at lvl 8), and hit 20 by the end of the night. Thanks for another great TT.

Synapse team had a blast.  Thanks again to @Ronin_Around for leading...and that completed Task Force Commander for this toon!

I brought my Rad/SS and it was a cakewalk.  Really missed Foot Stomp, but procc'd Hand Clap did the job.

Logging in this morning, however, I was "genericized".  Just the name, not the costume.  Dunno why "ATMSMSHR" would infringe on any copyrights, though.  🤔🤷‍♂️

Edited by PLVRIZR
reworded

45 minutes ago, PLVRIZR said:

Logging in this morning, however, I was "genericized".  Just the name, not the costume.  Dunno why "ATMSMSHR" would infringe on any copyrights, though.  🤔🤷‍♂️

I assume because of the DC hero "Atom Smasher".

Appeal and tell them you're actually a supervillain that smashes Automated Teller Machines and that this must all be just a big misunderstanding.  🤪

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ZemX said:

I assume because of the DC hero "Atom Smasher".

Appeal and tell them you're actually a supervillain that smashes Automated Teller Machines and that this must all be just a big misunderstanding.  🤪

Oh well, guess I'll have to change it to ATMSTOMPR...

• Finland 1

3 hours ago, PLVRIZR said:

Sigh... :classic_rolleyes:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

2 hours ago, PLVRIZR said:

Oh well, guess I'll have to change it to ATMSTOMPR...

or ATMMSHR... oh, and carry a potato masher, that's an axe option right?

• Haha 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 4/9/2024 at 10:13 PM, Warboss said:

Good run on Torch tonight. Three teams. One missions team, one Nunina's lead by Pep, and one Synapse, lead by Ronin. Thanks to all are team leads and good to see new players and returning vets to the game/TTs. Welcome one and all.

It was nice to meet y'all on Tuesday. I wish I had the time to run something with y'all, but at least wanted to say hello. I've been lurking here since I came back in January, and have really enjoyed learning about the things that have changed since I was away from your builds. I appreciate the posted builds and advice that y'all have posted over the past few years. It made coming back a lot easier having points of reference from people who have been playing. I am still getting my feet under me, but I am sharing a build in the near future. It is a very different build, but it should at least make for some good conversation. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, DarkRevelation said:

It was nice to meet y'all on Tuesday. I wish I had the time to run something with y'all, but at least wanted to say hello. I've been lurking here since I came back in January, and have really enjoyed learning about the things that have changed since I was away from your builds. I appreciate the posted builds and advice that y'all have posted over the past few years. It made coming back a lot easier having points of reference from people who have been playing. I am still getting my feet under me, but I am sharing a build in the near future. It is a very different build, but it should at least make for some good conversation. 

Ditto, DR!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Quietdraco80 said:

Hello! I wanted to see if there was information on this still going on? I tried asking in the Discord, but found no response at all to the query. I love Tankers and would gladly run around with a bunch.

They're on Everlasting right now. 

3 hours ago, Quietdraco80 said:

Hello! I wanted to see if there was information on this still going on? I tried asking in the Discord, but found no response at all to the query. I love Tankers and would gladly run around with a bunch.

Join the TankHQ in-game channel. The event rotates servers every week and occasionally has a special reunion tour on the weekend.

Another fun run on Everlasting tonight. I think we ended up with four teams, two ITFs (thanking for leading the first ITF team Ronin), SB's "suicide squad" in the Hollows for fun filled FrostFire (thanks for leading SB), and a missions team lead by MsA (thanks for leading).

04/20 we're on Reunion for our Euro "morning" edition. Meet in KR by IP gate at 9:30AM PDT.

04/23 we're back on Indom! Meet in KR at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

15 minutes ago, Warboss said:

, SB's "suicide squad" in the Hollows for fun filled FrostFire (thanks for leading SB)

You can ask my team how it went! I'm sure @ZemX has raving reviews!

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

9 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

You can ask my team how it went! I'm sure @ZemX has raving reviews!

Now I'm *really* sorry I missed this one...