What goes well with Poison

You

I would say Thugs is probably your best bet, as there is only one henchman that is decidedly melee. Send your Bruiser into CQC, equipped with Antidote and Noxious Gas, spray some Neurotoxic Breath for good measure and let the rest gun them down from a distance. Thugs have great damage, good stability and are fun to play.

I’m currently level 43 with my necromancer/poison and I find it to work quite nice.  For the longest I felt like it wasn’t doing anything and I should maybe change powers but at higher levels you will really notice that if you miss a envenom or weaken that it hurts.  The debuffs are quite powerful and my only real gripe with the power set is how unattractive the powerset is visually.

Ninja is one of the best synergies with Poison the debuffs combine with the ninjas high damage. which gets even nastier when the Oni comes out to play.

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Definitely Thugs. Poison’s T9 puts an AoE debuff on one of your pets, and it’s stronger the higher tier the pet is. Since only Beasts and Thugs have melee-focused tier 3 pets, and Beasts has a lot of problems, that puts Thugs at the top of the list.

• 2 weeks later

Ninja is one of the best synergies with Poison the debuffs combine with the ninjas high damage. which gets even nastier when the Oni comes out to play.

The problem is keeping the ninjas alive.  :( 

Much easier if you can buff them in some way. 

Formerly Negative_Man on the CoH forums (I'm more positive nowadays)

"I don't want it to appear that I'm willing to settle for anything. No-one likes a zombie without standards." -UnknownSubject