Temp Powers or Thematic Weapons

EyeLuvBooks

We have a number of weapons and temp powers in the game like grenades, web grenades, ball bats etc. However, none of these have any kind of options with regards to choices (so all the bats look the same etc).

I like the idea of thematic and homage characters and I wonder if we couldn't find a way to give characters more options with the temp powers or 'signature' weapons (something that's not a temp power but not as good as a regular power from a normal set). Perhaps even just allowing graphics choices so the 'gun' could be a 'handgun' instead?

Most of these would have to be 'out-of-set' types of weapons (ranged weapons for melee characters, melee weapons for ranged characters etc).

I can see limiting these to 1-2 per character of even as a Power Pool because that would mean that taking a power for Theme means you're NOT picking something else and the game is all about trade-offs and choices.

I understand that this would not be a high-priority suggestion even if it were accepted but I also know that there have been other suggestions for 'utility belt' pools and other things so I thought I'd toss it out there.

One of my SG mates said she'd like to see things like Carrots and other foods for her animal themed Alts. ^.^

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)