No Enhancement Drops

Eirwen

Have you been exemplared most/all of that time? I don't think enhancements drop while being exemplared. That's been my experience, anyway, and it took me a while to figure it out. 

10 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

Have you been exemplared most/all of that time? I don't think enhancements drop while being exemplared. That's been my experience, anyway, and it took me a while to figure it out. 

No just playing the game normal, doing some story arcs as I level up. Doing some radio missions. Its on all my heroes from level 1 to 47. No drops. As I said other people have the same problem when I mentioned in global chat, they thought it was because they were just running AE missions.

When I get home from work tonight, I will make a new hero on a different server that way I will know nothing has been adjusted.

Edited by Eirwen
Old age, my mind is fading.

ok home from work, still no Enhancement drops. So I made a new hero on a new different server, the enhancements drop 2nd kill.  As far as I know there is no way to shut off Enhancement drops?, inspirations yes.  So I guess if it bothers me that much I can always transfer/restart on a different server. To be honest I'm just glad to be back in the game.  :)