Killing Eochai is SAD!

ZeeHero

10 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Speak for yourself.  I kill him, and then bake a delicious pumpkin pie. 😛

I too have pumpkin pie for Thanksgivings to come for the next decade!  I just tell myself I only "defeated" him, so I don't feel so guilty eating it.  I am a hero after all. 😎

• Like 1

What was no more, is REBORN!

On 10/1/2019 at 9:22 PM, Abraxus said:

That's why we don't kill him.  We defeat him! 😉

Yeah, but doing it over and over again in the span of an hour or so starts to feel like police brutality. 

(I was teaming on PI and he literally respawned in seconds in the exact same spot right after we defeated him, even).

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

38 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Yeah, but doing it over and over again in the span of an hour or so starts to feel like police brutality. 

(I was teaming on PI and he literally respawned in seconds in the exact same spot right after we defeated him, even).

That happened to us last night in the Wharf... but, if he's stupid enough to come right back to the spot where we soundly trounced him.. he deserves it a second time. 

• Like 1