League leader voting tool

Razor Cure

9 minutes ago, Cobalt Azurean said:

Maybe don't join leagues with a bunch of moochers? Drop and form your own team/league?

no no no .. its WAY more fun to complain about it and try to have the devs change something so idiotic .

• Like 1

What the hell, seriously? It has zero to DO with a league of moochers. It is usually just the ONE guy afk..who happens to get teh star. And yeah, all 38 of us COULD have dropped and started another league, wasting time..or we could get a vote tool. Not sure how it is idiotic too want a way to promote a leader who actually knows wtf they are doing.

Also, the iTrails have a Vote tool, for kicking. I have never once seen it abused. So why would a league leader vote be so awful?

Edited by Razor Cure

ToTing is a temporary thing...…..

Other league events, such as MSR/itrials, etc, its not as a major concern. And yes, I lead/participate in leagues nearly 90% of my gameplay. It's hard for me to argue such a game-changing mechanic for something such as ToT,

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kenro90 said:

ToTing is a temporary thing...…..

Other league events, such as MSR/itrials, etc, its not as a major concern. And yes, I lead/participate in leagues nearly 90% of my gameplay. It's hard for me to argue such a game-changing mechanic for something such as ToT,

You mean a mechanic that would help in other things? MSR, league leader crashes, star goes to someone AFK/low level. Seen that before too, a fair few times.

2 hours ago, Cooltastic said:

Some people be rude as hell and shouldn't be allowed on forums.

Yeah, cause how dare they suggest a QoL idea. Some other people, like you, shouldn't be allowed if you just bitch out an idea with no reason or evidence why.

I reread what you said Cool, and it occured to me that you were talkign about THAT other guy. In which cause, I cry your pardon, Sir.

Edited by Razor Cure
  • Haha 1

lol, interneting can be hard I guess. No worries.

Btw, your suggestions not a bad one. I took part in some of the League ToTing in PI with my lv 47char and kept getting exemplared at random times to 20s or lower which kind of makes things difficult to kill. So yeah, it's a bit of an issue. But I don't know if ToTing is that big of a deal to add a vote system as most content you would use a League for wouldn't have leaders leaving randomly.

7 hours ago, Cooltastic said:

lol, interneting can be hard I guess. No worries.

Btw, your suggestions not a bad one. I took part in some of the League ToTing in PI with my lv 47char and kept getting exemplared at random times to 20s or lower which kind of makes things difficult to kill. So yeah, it's a bit of an issue. But I don't know if ToTing is that big of a deal to add a vote system as most content you would use a League for wouldn't have leaders leaving randomly.

Exactly.

spacer.png

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

There does need to be some way to get that League star back from someone else. Even if you take the moochers out of the equation. I've been on ToT Leagues where the league star crashes, then the person the system assigns the star to has a client crash, but their character stays logged in. So there's literally no way to get the league star back to the original leader until the new leader also times out.