blast from the past

50caltech

To my mind Samuraiko was the CoX video maker back in the day...  Her Issue teasers and trailers were awesome.  So much better than the ones produced by NCSoft/Cryptic, which were dry-as-dust recitations of new features - basically patch notes in video form.

Samuraiko's CoX playlist.

Edited by Doc_Scorpion
  • Like 7

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

49 minutes ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

To my mind Samuraiko was the CoX video maker back in the day...  Her Issue teasers and trailers were awesome.  So much better than the one produced by NCSoft/Cryptic, which were dry-as-dust recitations of new features - basically patch notes in video form.

Samuraiko's CoX playlist.

Agreed.  Her videos were very good.  I just watched I have saved on my PC the other day.  😄

12 hours ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

I'll just leave this here.  No discussion of CoX videos is complete without it...

Hands down the best COH Video from back in the Day, Amazed at the amount of work that must have went into that.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

1 hour ago, Extor Prime said:

This will always be the quintessential CoH video for me.

Absolutely!  The music was a copyright issue, without a doubt.  But, it worked as part of the soundtrack for the original Spider-Man movie, and it works even better here.  Plus, I'm one of those weird people who like Nickelback, despite the fact that it has become fashionable to hate them. 😉

What was no more, is REBORN!

I'm surprised no one has posted "Boom" yet.

Agreed, Samuraiko had the best vids.  Did she ever come back to the game?

Back in the day, several tried to put Bonnie Tyler's work to CoH vids.  Of those, this was my favorite, in part because they managed to capture the awesomeness of the costume creator: