Exorcist Badge

Ukase

My understanding is 100 incarnate level CoT, which I presume are found in DA. I have found a few, but it's like hunting for igneous in the Hollows. I've done all the missions in DA - have no recollection of facing CoT at any level. 

Am I going to  just have to grind this out, or is there something I've not thought of? 

I did, but as stated - few and far between. Thought there might be a tf or trial or mission I hadn't thought of, or forgotten about. 

They were also in the Moth Cemetary area. In both locations, amongst other npcs, and woefully outnumbered. Not an issue, just annoying. 

Sounds a lot like Unveiler for 100 Fake Nemesis, just takes a long time to even find that many. And of course Nemesis only spawn a few places with Fake Nemesis as a Possible member of a spawn. Good Luck on the CoT, some of these Badges are just intended to be difficult to obtain.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

It wasn't hard for me when I soloed the entire DA storyline at the default notoriety. 

Edit: I went back and checked Paragonwiki and there wasn't any Thorns in any of the missions in the arcs.

Edited by Gulver

9 hours ago, Marine X said:

Sounds a lot like Unveiler for 100 Fake Nemesis, just takes a long time to even find that many. And of course Nemesis only spawn a few places with Fake Nemesis as a Possible member of a spawn. Good Luck on the CoT, some of these Badges are just intended to be difficult to obtain.

Dark Watcher and Black Scorpion offer some nice missions for farming Nemesis.

As to the incarnate CoT and other enemies at that level i street sweeped Dark Astoria.

• Thanks 1

25 alts with all the badges!

I think it was the time of day..they appeared far more in Moth Cemetery than Romero Heights - at least for me. No idea what time it was in zone, but I was able to find them more often than my first attempt. 

Thanks, all! 

• 1 year later

On 11/7/2019 at 7:52 PM, BovineAvenger said:

Incarnate Thorns: It seems all the wikis etc are listing the mob locations for the older Dark Astoria, which is now the Echo instead. They're not actually in Moth Cemetery and Romero Heights, except very very occasionally as a spawn amongst others. They're in the city instead, I had the most luck around Toffet Terrace and Raimi Arcade instead.  And with that, 3 badges down!  Moo hoo!

I know this is an older post, but this was a huge help to me.  I didn't find much at all in Moth Cemetery or Romero Heights, but I found tons in Raimi Arcade.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later
On 1/14/2021 at 4:34 PM, Greenmantle said:

I know this is an older post, but this was a huge help to me.  I didn't find much at all in Moth Cemetery or Romero Heights, but I found tons in Raimi Arcade.

Thanks for this.  I spent way too much time wandering around Moth Cemetery and Romero Heights wondering where all the CoT were.  About ten minutes hunting in Raimi Arcade, though, and ding—badge.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zhym said:

Thanks for this.  I spent way too much time wandering around Moth Cemetery and Romero Heights wondering where all the CoT were.  About ten minutes hunting in Raimi Arcade, though, and ding—badge.

I just did street sweeping around Raimi Arcade and got the badge in 20 minutes or so.  I assume I had some kills before this.  Great spot!

• Thanks 1

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

• 4 weeks later

I've always had good hunting at Raimi Arcade.      Sadly there are no DA missions with the Incarnate CoT, even from the contact that gives random missions.  Must've done about 30 missions from that contact, no CoT.

25 alts with all the badges!