Going forward, can we have more things that mean something?

3 minutes ago, MunkiLord said:

Agreed. I'm for appealing to more people because I enjoy the game and I want it to stick around. If I didn't like the game or decided to move on for whatever reason, I wouldn't want it to shut down or fail. But I also wouldn't care enough to pay attention if it happened. Because when I do things like play video games, watch TV, movies, read, etc, I do it because I get something out of it. That's the only reason. What I get out of it may not necessarily be the immediate entertainment of those mediums, it could be something as simple as watching a movie I wouldn't normally simply because that is what my date wanted to do. In that case time with the a particular person is what I get out of it.

The game will not succeed or fail based on costume or temp power unlocks.

9 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

They are already doing that.

That's not what you are asking for.

I'm not sure you know what you want at this point.

O.o 

Ok kid... I know they're planning on doing that, and it's because since people suggested it. I don't jump into people's suggestions to say no  more power sets or missions just because I want something else instead and feel people have enough of that suggestion. 

I also want something, so I suggested it, then comprimised and changed my suggestion.

Who's here saying no ONLY because they'd rather devs work on something else because they think theres enough of what someone else is suggesting?

Edited by Hero_of_Light

Just now, Infinitum said:

I would hope they do add more content, but again that's not what this guy is after.

What they are seeking largely already exists, but it's not implemented in a way that suits them.

I get the points being made, I made my deliberately worded comment with full understanding. Further clarifying doesn't change my stance. That these suggestions, and oppositions, are all motivated by selfish desires. Because we all have our preferences on what we want from the game and experience overall. And there is nothing wrong with that. I just don't see any point in calling out an individual for it, we well all do it.

• Like 1

Just now, Hero_of_Light said:

O.o 

Ok kid... I know they're planning on doing that, and it's because since people suggested it. I don't jump into people's suggestions to say no  more power sets or missions just because I want something else instead and feel people have enough of that suggestion. 

I also want something, so I suggested it, then comprimised and changed my suggestion.

Who's here saying no ONLY because they'd rather devs work on something else because they think theres enough of someone else's suggesting?

ha ha ha

"Kid"

Yeah we are done here.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Counselling would be a good start.

1 minute ago, Infinitum said:

The game will not succeed or fail based on costume or temp power unlocks.

By themselves, of course not. That's a very short sighted way to respond. But every decision plays a factor in the overall health of a game and community. Would this one make a significant impact on its own, I seriously doubt it. But very few realistic potential changes would make such an impact, so the bar of the game succeeding or failing based of one suggestion is unrealistic.

• Like 1

• City Council

Okay, this thread does absolutely nothing but go around in circles again and again. It was faintly amusing the first time, but now I'll close it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 1
"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!