My First 50 Blaster

Erratic1

I played in Beta, in release, and tried multiple times to take a Blaster up, but invariably something just didn't click. Most attempts felt off by their mid-20s while a few made it into their 30s. Finally, with Beam Rifle/Martial Combat/Mace everything felt good the entire way. In truth, I suspect Beam Rifle did most of the lifting for getting me over the hump since seeing Disintegration appear over multiple heads in a thrill, though Martial Combat providing endless endurance played a part.

Not sure yet what to do with a 50 Blaster, but looking forward to finding out.

Congrats! Or Conga-rats as we used to say on live. 😉

What to do with a level 50 blaster? Oh my, the possibilities are endless.  Do your incarnate stuff and get those fantastic powers.  Plus, DA is super fun.  Run everything via Ouro for badges, merits, and personal satisfaction.  Start badging for fun and profit.  Run everything in PI (twice).  Do radios, tips, tfs, trials. 

I have a gazillion toons because I suffer from a pretty severe case of altisis, but I find that the toon I want to run most often is my lvl 50 blaster.   I'll run incarnate content, regular lvl 50 content, or anything at all.  I'll run her with lowbie friends because I want to do Frostfire and that's where they are, or heck, I'll just grab it via Ouro and do it myself.  So fun! 

Congratulations, and welcome to The Elite Blasters Club!  Here's your ceremonial cap and smoking jacket, along with brandy snifter and Cuban cigar.  Only the best will do for only the best, like us.  😁

• Like 1

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

Gratz on the 50. It took me some time to fine the right combo on live to get to 50 too. 

Things to do is make an awesome build, if you don't have one yet. Go out and get the accolades like atlas medallion, portal jockey, freedom phalanx reserve member, and task force commander.  To make your build better. Do the incarnate stuff and make your blaster stronger than you can imagine. 

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"- Chesty Puller US Marine Corps

Congratz!   Now for Incarnate levels 😉

if you go incarnate, I suggest the Destiny power Clarion.   Gives huge protection against hold, stun, sleep, etc.., and can be used while affected by any of those.  4th tier the protection lasts 2 minutes, and it can be used every 2 minutes.   Can’t tell you how much of a difference that made.  None shall stand before you!!!!!