How about incarnate salvages account trade able?

Bukatti

as title, I'm not sure if people asked about this before,

but, if incarnate salvages account trade able, that will make players love to try more toons, or play more their favor toons.

and feel better if some toons always have no VRs... or some toons have too many salvages.

Edited by Bukatti
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

We'd see a lot of Heather Townsend arc running otherwise.

And we don't already? I don't spend a huge amount of time doing it myself, but whenever I'm there there seems to be a couple of people running it, and I play on the EU low pop server.

Bottom line is most salvage can be bought through Threads and Empyrean Merits. Threads can be bought for Empyreans, which can be freely traded between alts on the same account (either individually or by swapping to Transcendant Merit first). Sending salvage directly would make the process a little easier.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 2:27 AM, Lost Ninja said:

Bottom line is most salvage can be bought through Threads and Empyrean Merits. Threads can be bought for Empyreans, which can be freely traded between alts on the same account (either individually or by swapping to Transcendant Merit first). Sending salvage directly would make the process a little easier.

On 11/9/2019 at 7:06 AM, Kistulot said:

I'm on board with this. It would make empowering alts that much easier 🙂

yeah, I don't see any imbalance if account trade able, and for PVP players, building a PVP toon will be much easier, also most of pvp toons are not fun at pve, so everyone happy!

• Like 1

I support this suggestion. There's really no reason why incarnate components can't be sent to alts on the same account especially since you can send yourself empyrean merits.

• Like 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

I'm 100% on board with this.  I've got quite a bit of excess incarnate stuff on one of my 50s and would love to be able to send it to another character.  Threads in particular.

If this is implemented, can we also get an item like transcendent merits for but for threads so we can send 50 at a time?