Transferring Rewards Merits

Infinitum

You can go to the Merit Vendor and "color up" your reward merits for Hero or Villain merits at a 50 RM to 1 HM/VM rate.  You can then e-mail the Hero merit, claim it on another character then go back to the Merit Vendor to break it back down to 50 reward merits.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hedgefund said:

You can go to the Merit Vendor and "color up" your reward merits for Hero or Villain merits at a 50 RM to 1 HM/VM rate.  You can then e-mail the Hero merit, claim it on another character then go back to the Merit Vendor to break it back down to 50 reward merits.

I have no idea how I have not noticed that.  lol

3 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

I have no idea how I have not noticed that.  lol

I've done that on several characters; frequently my high merit earning characters have finalized their builds so I email the merits to lowbies who are working on their build.  Or I just buy the IO with the character holding the merits, toss it into base storage and claim it on the lowbie.  Right now I've 7 enhancement tables in the base full of various IO's and HO's along with a dozen storage racks for salvage.

I also mail my Emp merits to new 50's just starting their incarnates.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

2 hours ago, nekkidtruth said:

I was literally staring at the options at the Merit Vendor the other night trying to figure out what the whole point of Hero Reward and Villain Reward merits were for...LOL

They're the reward for doing Alignment missions, and they're spent at dedicated vendors.  (Or at least they were on Live, I think on HC those missions now just drop regular merits.)

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)