Excelsior Supergroups!

RebelRob32

Name of SG: AMERICAN SUPERPATRIOTS

SG Officers: OLD GLORY

SG Outline: Retro-Golden Age, Patriotic-theme. Looking for consistent players (new and old) who are considerate and polite. I am online every Thursday (Mountain Standard Time) from 6 pm to 12 am. I also on here on other days - times vary.

ABOUT ME:

I'm in Tucson, AZ, and I play approximately 3 hours per day (longer on days off).

I started playing from Launch on, but skipped several years.

Typically play Tanks, but I also have a Blaster, and two Scrappers. None are currently beyond L33.

I like to experiment with builds. And am a laid back player.

I design games, and create 3D projects. Created a Superhero Card Game called, Extraordinary."

It can be looked at on Facebook ( /extraordinarygame).

Edited by DigiLusionist

legionbanner.png

Name of SG: The LEGION

SG Officers: @ARCLIGHT. @Drama@Doctor Photon @iBot @Puretone @DocMidknight and others

SG Outline: One of Liberty's oldest and largest SGs back on duty!!  We are over 40 active members on Excelsior!  Our motto for teaming is, bring any toon, any level, any AT, anytime.  All are always welcome!!  We run lots of TF/SFs, Incarnate stuff, weekly SG events and more!!

A very strong coalition with The Sisterhood, MDK and others which creates a TON of teaming opportunities around the clock!

SG Discord: https://discord.gg/5nsQWm

PST to @ARCLIGHT. or another officer

Edited by ARCLIGHT
old formatting

The Gun Girls

Officers Mercy Mauser, Winifred Winchester, Tin Toy Soldier

Generally AR wielding young women. There is a uniform.

Used to active on Victory, Freedom and not sure what the third server was.

Pain Away Corporation

Officers: @mercymauser

All emp def with firearms, teleport, no other travel powers, mostly Naturals. Uniformed. Pain Away Agent's have a mandate.

Here's the bio of the first alt when I had the idea:

Anya Burkholder is a Combat Paramedic. Pain Away is Heroic Services Corporation division. Her role is to provide healing in the field, to fight her way to a fallen hero if necessary, to heal them and cover them while they recover. It is a dangerous job, but one she does in loving memory of her sister who passed away defending school kids from Clockwork attackers. Her sister was a Super, Anya has trained hard as a pure Natural to be of service to Heroes in the line of fire.

Name of SG: The Talsorian Guard

SG Officers: @Winter.

SG Outline: On November 12, 2009, the Lady Grey officially removed the title of "Talsorian" from Vanguard weaponry. Her reasoning (according to her official statement) was that the "Vanguard" troops, and associated heroes, should be using "Vanguard" weapons, without any other monicker. In actuality, she had new plans for the unique title: a faction of scientifically engineered and technologically enhanced super-powered soldiers, bred from Vanguard's very best, loyal only to Vanguard and its goals. Now, after nearly two years of enhancement and grueling training, kept hidden from even The Dark Watcher, the First Generation of The Talsorian Guard is ready for active duty!

The Talsorian Guard is a story-based super group, in that the group and the characters are part of their own story within the existing lore of the City of Heroes game.  We are not a RP group;  speaking in-character happens seldomly, but is not required, requested, nor enforced (i.e. there's no such thing as "IC" and "OOC").  The original members came together out of a mutual enjoyment of taking the time to write a bio for our characters, and find arcs in the game that fit our character's concept and story.  Stationed on Pinnacle, we hosted weekly Mothership Raids and some other events once in a while, but are otherwise laid back, friendly, helpful, and looking to keep our story going.  If you'd like to read more about the story of the Guard, or see what else it takes to become a member, I invite you to check out our forums and, if you like what you see, send me a tell or email in-game!

• 1 year later

SG: Excelsior Taxi Service

SG Officer: Taxibot 2

Global: @Spider-Babe

Remember the Taxibots? I was one of them! I used to play as Taxibot 2 on the Virtue server back in the live days, and I loved our group of super helpful taxis. I'm hoping to resurrect the Taxibots on Excelsior with this super group.

When enough people join me, on Taxi Tuesdays we'll be hosting zone badge tours. 

Let me know if you'd like to be a part of the Taxibot legacy!

taxibot2.png

Edited by oddrobin
Resize image

• 3 weeks later

ALL-OUT-WAR:

Taxibot R4P4 reporting in. I am with TaxiFae in the Excelsior Dimension. We are in the multiverses largest community sg ALL-OUT-WAR (2007-present).

I have seen a lot of Taxibots returning in the last couple of months so its good to hear from you Taxibot 2.

If anyone is looking for a large team friendly supergroup come look us up and join us...we run a nightly Task Force at 8pm est followed by a farm run.

Also look us up on Discord our logo is red coh star.

What Time Is It? It's Time For ALL-OUT-WAR!!! RAWR!!! 

• 10 months later

Hello all.  Does anyone know who is running "The Babes of War" here on Excelsior.  I saw the group was created at City Hall but can get no information.  I was a leader in that group on Freedom and was looking to start it back up or at least rejoin whoever started them back up.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

19 hours ago, High_Beam said:

Hello all.  Does anyone know who is running "The Babes of War" here on Excelsior.  I saw the group was created at City Hall but can get no information.  I was a leader in that group on Freedom and was looking to start it back up or at least rejoin whoever started them back up.

Like many names for toons a lot of this is impossible to get once gone

people create a SG or toon with a name.  And log out.  Forever.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

Like many names for toons a lot of this is impossible to get once gone

people create a SG or toon with a name.  And log out.  Forever.  

Le sigh.  I hope not, but I imagine you are right and that makes me a sad player.  Then again I am able to play so happy.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

• 2 weeks later
On 5/16/2022 at 9:43 AM, High_Beam said:

Weird. Login to do some sleuthing and found there is no SG called, "The Babes of War," on Excelsior. Claimed it, dm me when you can login to take it over. Pacific Time and can hop on most evenings.

12 hours ago, StrikerFox said:

Weird. Login to do some sleuthing and found there is no SG called, "The Babes of War," on Excelsior. Claimed it, dm me when you can login to take it over. Pacific Time and can hop on most evenings.

DM Sent.  You may well have made me the happiest Beam in all the world.  

Big shout out of thanks to StrikerFox who met me last night in AP to transfer custody of "The Babes of War"  This was on of those personal quest things that had really been bothering me (the other is getting High Beam back as a name).  It shouldn't be such a big deal to me as those days are indeed gone but it was.  For now I will build the base and then maybe actually try to build the actual supergroup back up vice just being a place for my alts (which there are many)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later

Hi everyone, 
Are there any Excelsior supergroups recruiting that focus on small teams and difficult content? I'm a long time player that's been out of the game for a while but am excited to return for the new difficulty options presented in the recent patches. I'm trying to stay away from the "rush rush blitz through everything" type playstyle that's seems so prevalent, so I am interested in a more deliberate, challenging, and strategy focused type of gameplay cultivated by harder content.

I'm hoping to find a community of chill folks to do stuff like:

• sub-50 content with small teams
  • challenging AE content (for example 801 series)
  • Advanced difficulty Aeon
  • Advanced difficulty ITF (when it comes out)
  • themed groups where everyone has similar powersets

I'm happy to do other content too with the community but I'm most looking forward to stuff listed above. I also like theorycrafting builds with IOs and pushing the limit of what's possible for a build. I'm US East timezone and typically play early evenings if that helps. Global is @Blithe.

Thanks! 🙂

• 2 weeks later

Hello all, CoH vet from 2005ish, just learned of Homecoming late last week. Looking for a casual SG, mainly nights and some weekends. Formerly on Triumph mainly.

Currently only have two chars but plan on rolling more in the near future.

Furious-D - 23 WP/SS tank

FiFi Outrageous - 4 Fire/Ice blaster

Feel free to hit me up if you see me in game, still getting back into things, forgot some, remembering most but still acclimating.

• 1 year later
  • 4 weeks later

Group Name: Q Patrol 🏳️‍🌈
Alignment: All
Roleplay: None / Light
Discord: Private /  Members Only / 18+
Recruitment Officer: @Blu <Excelsior mains> (On most Evenings @ PST)
Recruitment Message:  A 'reboot' of the historic LIVE LGBTQ+ community + ally groups that were built for inclusion from the ground up.

Welcoming of new / casual -and- experienced Heroes, Villains, Rogues, Vigilantes and more! We also give you 1 million starter cash if needed ! $$$
Made to be a safe and affirming space. Lets GO! > Friends / Chat / Events / Trials/ Teams / TFs / Farms / Giveaways

QniformGroup001.jpg

Edited by BluWitch
  • Like 1